Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2

GUYS I'M WARNING YOU

THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER

IT'S SHORT BECUZ IT'S THE ENDING OF THE FIRST EPISODE AND IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE TO CONTINUE ON

BESIDES

I KINDA LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER

IT'S NOT THAT DRAMATIC

BUT STILL

OKAY ENOUGH WITH MY EXCUSES

I'LL LET YOU READ NOW

ENJOY

:)))))))))))))))

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH 

The next morning....well....afternoon, you found yourself climbing into the van to sit behind Jimin who was talking to Namjoon while holding up a camera. It looked like the plan for the second day in Hawaii was first to go eat something for lunch, to which your stomach wholeheartedly agreed.

"Hellooooooo~~~~" you chimed once you took a seat, waving to the camera from behind the two pairs of heads that belonged to Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. The same greeting you uttered was soon being repeated by Seokjin who climbed in behind you and took a seat to your right.

"We're going to eat lunch," Jimin informed the camera.

Once you reached the mall area, the eight of you crowded around a map, trying to figure out what and where to eat.

"Oh how about this place?" Hoseok said, pointing to a restaurant.

"Jimin oppa can't have seafood, so let's skip any seafood," you said, remembering the mochi's restrictions.

"Ah that's right no seafood,"

"Okay so how about this place?"

"Guys...do you want to eat at a big place or a small place?" Seokjin asked.

"Big,"

"Big!"

"B-I-G!!"

"Small,"

"Big,"

"Small,"

"Small,"

"BIG,"

"Big place it is then!! Let's go here!!"

You guys walked to the restaurant happily.

As you approached Seokjin muttered a quiet:

"Can we go to a small place actually?"

Bruh....

***

"Oh my god this pasta is amazing!!"

"Oooh let me have bite!"

"Jimin oppa do you want some of my chicken??"

"Oh yeah!!"

"This smoothie is so good!!"

"....sheesh we eat too fast..."

"And too much,"