Perfect Man: Intro

"Are you ready?"

"hAHa nope, "

"Come on (Name)-ah. You'll be fine,"

"Nuuuuu Jimin oppa, I won't be fine. I've never done anything like this before,"

"It's not that bad. They won't even film you saying all of it. They'll only air some of it and the rest will be told online,"

"B-But it's scary uhfisfhiufhsfhshf,"

"No it's not,"

"Yesh it iswhhhhhh,"

"Okay okay, let's practice,"

Anyway, you were sitting with the mochi and he was trying to calm your nerves.

WHY?

Because you had an interview today!!

Oh the joyyyyyy~~~~~~~~

This interview wouldn't be aired until after your debut/intro to the public, but the recording was to happen now for some random reasons that you didn't exactly pay attention to. You basically had to introduce yourself, talk about your hobbies, likes and dislikes, your ideal type, and other things about your life, both in and out of Bangtan.

Jimin, who had noticed how nervous you were thanks to the fact that there would be a camera, or multiple cameras, on you throughout the interview, was trying to reassure you the best he could. It gave him the chance to notice how being an idol for so long had made him immune to all the media attention. He didn't even notice the cameras whenever he went to an award show, or even when they were filming things amongst the group. Seeing you so frazzled about it was reminding him about his own predebut days. Yeah, that was a dark and embarrassing time no one should speak about (in his opinion at least; everyone else thinks predebut Jimin was the cutest little bean to bless this Earth...but okay moving on).

"Okay ready? Cue!" he said, snapping his fingers.

"U-uhhhh Annyeonghaseyo?" you asked, not exactly understanding why you were asking him if saying hi was correct or not. But he gave you an eye smile and nodded encouragingly.

"Right, Annyeonghaseyo. My name is (Last Name) (Name) and I am the new member of Bangtan Sonyeondan," you said, a little more sure of yourself. He nodded.

"Now what?" you asked him.

"Now say your age and birthday,"

"Hmm I'm 20 years old. I was born on September 8, 1997,"

"Good, now positions,"

"I am a main vocalist and a lead dancer,"

"Birthplace,"

"I was born in Busan, South Korea. I moved to New York City, America and lived there until I was 17 years old before moving to Seoul,"

"Siblings-wait really?!"

"Why doesn't anyone know this?!"

"I'm sorry you weren't exactly being open about your private life (Name)-ah!"

"Oh just like you were being so open by flashing me with your abs on the first day?!" you smirked triumphantly as the male flushed and shoved you.

"That was an accident..."

"You sure you didn't want to show off Oppa??"

"YAH!!" he smacked you, though he was laughing. "Anyways siblings next,"

"I have 3 brothers. 2 are older and 1 younger,"

"Languages,"

"I can speak Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. My Japanese and Chinese aren't that good though. Can I count them Jimin oppa?"