BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2

THIS ONE ISN'T AS LONG AS THE LAST ONE BUT STILL

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU NEED

https://www.vlive.tv/video/31938

HAVE FUN KIDS ;)

Second Mission: Eyes, Nose, & Lips

"Each team will select a model. And the team will choose a member to draw a picture of the model. The model will wait in a separate place. The three members who will draw will be blindfolded and draw the model's face. When the drawings are done, the model will rank the three drawings. If the roommate's rank is higher, they will have higher scores. Number 1 will have 50 points. Number 2 will have 20 points. And Number 3 will have 10 points," Hoseok explained the rules of the next game. You watched before blinking once.

"Hey Unnie!! I wanna play too!! Is there an extra giant notepad thingie and a marker and a mask??" you asked Soo Mi, who sighed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Aish (Name)-ah. You're so much work!!" she groaned before she stood up and asked some other staff members, who brought the supplies. Another staff member that was holding a camera faced you and you panicked. Just as you were about to jump over the couch again, Manager Seijin stopped you.

"It's okay (Name)-ah. We'll be airing this as a Bangtan Bomb or something after your debut. Just relax," he chuckled. You nodded and sighed in relief before turning back to the screen.

"R&V will start!! Who will be the model??"

"V will be the model,"

Taehyung walked off the center stage into what was behind the giant set. As the others were deciding who would be drawing on each team, you giggled as you watched Taehyung walk around behind them very confused. He didn't know which door to go through. Aha so cute.

"From our team, our leader, Suga, will draw," Jin said. 

"For us, I will draw," Hoseok spoke.

"Please change your seats and get the sleep shades,"

Then, Taehyung's face was being shown from inside and everyone cheered.

"Get started when I say ready, set, go," Jimin said.

"WAIT I NEED A PEN!!" Hoseok called, waving his hand and Jungkook placed a pen between his fingers.

"Ah!! Unnie!! Help me put my mask on!!" you whined as Soo Mi, who had a panda mask in her hands, placed it over your eyes. Then she put a pen in your dominant hand.

"Ready, set, go!!" Jimin yelled. You started drawing as well as you could. Not to brag but you could actually draw really well. But that's only when you could see.

As you drew, you could hear what was going on on stage too.

"Wow you're such a great artist," but there was a hint of sarcasm in Yoongi's voice.

"Make some different expressions, V," Jimin told the male backstage, who was being projected onto a large screen over their heads.

"Okay,"

**insert screams of ARMY**

"Heart? Taehyung-ah heart?" Jimin asked.

**more screams here**