Nothing Like Us

Seokjin's P.O.V.

That's insane!!

Jimin liking (Name)?!?

No way. They're so close; practically like family. Why would he even--?

"Pftt hahahha,"

"Right? It's pretty stupid huh?" Taehyung chuckled awkwardly.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And believe me, after living with you guys, I've heard a lot of dumb things,"

"Ouch," Taehyung chuckled. "But yeah, I just wanted to tell you that. Watch out for Yoongi Hyung. He's probably gonna target you soon and try to convince you that Jimin is some boy in love,"

Well thanks for the warning Tae. Yoongi may be a genius but sometimes I don't understand a word he says.

But wait.....Yoongi thinks that Jimin likes (Name)?

W-What's so wrong with that?

I mean yeah gross, Jimin and (Name). But (Name) is a girl.

And we're all men plus Jungkook (he's still a boy lol jk), so why is that so surprising?

In fact, I'm a little surprised that this didn't happen before.

What's wrong if one us likes (Name)?

I mean I-I like (Name).

"Wait....what's Yoongi's problem if Jimin likes (Name)?"

Taehyung blinked owlishly.

"I.....I DON'T KNOW!!" he suddenly yelled. "Yoongi Hyung is weird okay? I can't understand what goes on behind his genius,"

Okay okay alright fine. I'll let it go for now. Taehyung's probably already pretty annoyed with Yoongi's weirdness so I don't wanna bug him.

But I'm watching you, Yoongi. You can't catch me off guard with your swag and cute cat-like features.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?"

Nobody's P.O.V.? (back to normal lmao)

The visuals of the group turned around to see the maknae rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Nothing you have to worry about," Taehyung said, therefore ending the conversation. Jin gave him a questioning look, but Taehyung's slight shake of the head was enough for him to know not to push it.

"Oh and before you panic the exact same way Jin hyung just did, (Name) did come home last night. She's asleep in Yoongi hyung's studio right now,"

Jungkook looked very confused for a second before his mind finally processed the words. His sleepy eyes grew wide.

"IS SHE OKAY!?"

"She's fine," Taehyung was already saying with a wave of his hand but Jungkook rushed past him, totally ignoring him.

Jin sniggered at Tae's offended expression and began to follow Jungkook out to go prepare breakfast.