Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)

You woke the next morning to hushed whispers outside your door.

"What should we do?"

"Go in!"

"Wha-?! Taehyung-ah! We can't just go into a girl's room!"

"Technically it's my room,"

"Give it a rest, Jungkook,"

"Maybe just knock?"

"I'm scared,"

"Knock!"

A very light tap was heard against the door.

"U-uh (N-Name)-sshi? I-It's - um - well we have to start getting ready,"

You sat up and stretched, smoothing down your messy hair and straightening your clothing. You momentarily stopped, thinking it would be a little weird if you went to the door like this, but shook it off knowing that they would have to get used to your morning ugliness anyways.

You walked up to the door.

"What should we do now?"

You opened the door and smiled at the males, who froze.

"Good morning! It's okay, you can just come in next time. I don't mind," you said. A couple of them let out sighs of relief. It was then that you noticed that a couple members were not present. Only Hoseok and two members of the maknae line were present.

"Where are the others?" you asked.

"Well, Namjoon hyung is on the phone with Seijin hyung-nim. Jin hyung is cooking breakfast. Jiminie is taking a shower and Yoongi hyung...well he's doing what he was born to do," Taehyung explained.

"Sleeping?" you asked. The alien's boxy smile stretched across his face as he nodded happily. You smiled at him. Jungkook looked down at you.

"Well, since you're awake now, I need my clothes so..." Jungkook said, pushing his way past you into his room.

"O-oh yeah, okay," you said looking back at him.

"When Jiminie is done showering, you can go (Name)-sshi," Hoseok said. You nodded.

"Okay, thank you,"

"Oh and don't worry! We won't come in!" Taehyung said, almost proud of himself. Hoseok slapped his shoulder.

"Ow! It's true! I'm being nice! We always go into the bathroom when another guy is showering so I'm just reassuring her!!" the brown haired male defended. You giggled softly.

"Okay, I trust you guys," you said, faking a serious face. Taehyung gave you a sharp nod before you heard a door rattling and you turned your head. Your cheeks flared with color as your eyes landed on a completely shirtless Park Jimin who was rubbing his wet pink hair with a towel. The male looked up to see you, Hoseok, and Taehyung all staring at him with wide eyes. Now, the other two males weren't shocked because the mochi was shirtless, on the contrary, it was because he had forgotten the new presence in the house. Jimin looked at you and blinked once before yelling and running behind the door, his cheeks coloring to match his hair.

"I'M SORRY!! I FORGOT!!!" he yelled, closing his eyes. You quickly turned the other way.

"I-It's okay,"

"Yah!! Park Jimin!" Hoseok said.

"Nice Jimin-ah, you scarred our new member," Taehyung commented with a laugh.

"Heyyyyyy I'm not scarred!" you said peeking behind the door. "I have three brothers who walk around like this at home all the time!! This is nothing new for me. I-I just don't want to make him uncomfortable. I'm sorry, Jimin-sshi," you called out to the male.

"I-It's okay. It wasn't your fault. B-But, I didn't bring my shirt in here so I'm gonna come out now," he responded.

"Okay," you called and turned away again. As you heard the male going out of the bathroom you watched the youngest male digging in his closet.

"U-Um, Jungkook-sshi? Are you looking for something?"

"Yeah," was all that came.

"Well, what is it? Maybe I've seen it-"

"It's fine," he muttered. You frowned. You were starting to get a little annoyed with his attitude.

"Look, I know you clearly don't wanna be anywhere near me and I think the feeling right now is mutual. So you might as well tell me what you're looking for so that we can find it and the both of us don't have to suffer," you said angrily. Jungkook looked up, momentarily surprised before his eyes narrowed again and he turned back to his closet.

"My white T-shirt," he mumbled. You rolled your eyes.

"Don't you have a lot of those?"

The maknae turned to give you a weak glare.

"Yeah, which is why I told you to forget about it. It has the words 'Staff' on the back," he muttered towards the end of his annoyed sentence.

Oh! You had seen that shirt last night. But where did you keep it? Your eyes scoured the room before you saw a one seater sofa in the corner and on the armrest, sure enough, was Jungkook's precious shirt. You sighed and made your way over to the couch and picked up the shirt before walking over to the still searching male and holding it out in front of him. His eyes moved up to yours before he looked to your hand. His brown eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Oh! You found it!" he said, standing up. He took the shirt from your hand. "...thank you," he muttered, and although it didn't sound as sincere as a regular person would have liked, you smiled lightly anyway and nodded to him.

"Are you going to shower or can I go?" he asked.

"Oh right. Can I go?" you asked. He nodded and made his way to the door. You smiled, walking over to your suitcase and pulling out a pair of leggings and a t-shirt.

"You might want a sweater. You'll feel cold," you heard his voice say from the door and then it shut.

[UNEDITED]

WHAT GOOD DEED DID YOU DO IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIFE TO BE BLESSED WITH A SHIRTLESS PARK JIMIN??

OH!! IS THAT A SLIGHTLY CARING JUNGKOOK I SEE?!?!?

WILL YOONGI EVER WAKE UP??

MAYBE I-I CAN NEVER FLYYYYYYYY

WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST??

WILL THIS STORY EVER GO ANYWHERE??

PROBABLY NOT!!

HOW MANY WHITE T-SHIRTS DOES JUNGKOOK HAVE??

HOW DO I GET PAST NORMAL LEVEL IN SUPERSTAR BTS??

WILL YOONGI'S FOREHEAD EVER BE EXPOSED???