Suport Harry Potter Party

This chapter includes sexual assault. And yeah. I'm sorry. Sincerely.

Ginny's POV

After telling George, the bad dreams hadn't gone away. But they had lessened.

It was finally time for the Party, and I hoped with pointlessly desperate hope that this would make the nightmares leave completely.

Sneaking out of the house was no easy feat, but I managed it nonetheless. With deep, steadying breaths, I envisioned the streets of Hogsmeade.

Somehow I managed to not splinch myself, and fear prickled as I saw the dark outline of turrets. It had never felt ominous before. I jogged up to the castle before I could change my mind.

Hagrid's Hut was centered in the middle of what could only be described as a confetti explosion. I could imagine birds making brightly colored nests out of the stuff for years.

A purple banner with glowing neon green writing had been levitated over it all.

SUPORT HARRY POTTER!

I winced. If extraterrestrial life existed, they were probably wondering who Harry Potter was, and why we measly earthlings were supporting him. Or they'd just gone blind.

But there was no point turning back now, and I walked into Hagrid's Hut.

It had also experienced an explosion of party supplies. This time, it was streamers. Michael, Lavender, Jason, Anthony, and Susan were here.

When I came in, Jason had stiffened, then relaxed. Was he expecting someone? I pushed it out of my mind. Why did it matter?

I noticed a platter of Rock Cakes, but didn't dare touch them. Instead I got a glass of punch. I took a sip, and wrinkled my nose in disgust. I could taste the fruit, but there was something else. A sugary, yet bitterly lemony aftertaste like cough syrup and salt. I placed it back on the plate, and cleared my throat.

The rock cakes weren't very tasty, but as Michael found out, if the dough was sculpted, they could become little action figures once they were out of the oven.

He was currently having them wage some imaginary Muggle war.

"Pew pew pew-pew. Bang! Pew."

"What are you, twelve?" Anthony asked.

"Out of ten." Michael smirked.

I went to go talk to Lavender.

Just as I was thinking this was going to be boringly lame, Lavender pointed out the window, and things got far too exciting.

There he was, his lumpy face filled me with fear and loathing. I wanted to throw up, and I choked back bile.

Jason had reacted quicker than the rest of us, and was already a fourth of the way to Hogsmeade.

Susan sprinted out the door, closely followed by the rest of the DA, but as I left the hut I felt the all too familiar cold seep into me.

A dementor reached for Michael, but a silver rabbit exploded into being. Despite myself I chuckled a little bit. His patronus was a bunny?

"No." I gasped, trying to fight the ticking clock. My vision swam, but I couldn't surrender to the hallucinations. Not now. I stumbled, tripped, got up and kept running.

Somehow I'd gotten disoriented, diverged from the pack, and was racing towards Hogwarts. I risked a glance behind me, and it was just as I feared.

Amycus was chasing me rather than my classmates.

No, no, no, no!

I put on an extra burst of speed, running as fast as my legs would go. I had a stitch in my side that was about to burst, but I kept going.

I was at the castle gate. I ran through it to the doors. Grabbing the handle with trembling fingers, I tugged.

Locked

Something cold clutched my wrist, and spun me around.

"Hello, pretty. So lovely of you to visit me. I had no idea you cared. Stupefy!"

And everything went black

***

I awoke in a mostly dark room.

My eyes were adjusting to the blackness, and I tried to sit up. Cords cut into my wrists at the attempt.

Damn, damn, damn!

My hands were tied above my head to some sort of support. I was on my back on something soft and not uncomfortable.

A bed.

My eyes widened. No. This isn't happening. A low laugh reached my ears.

"Hello, pretty. I wanted you to be awake for this." Amycus stepped from the shadows. I scrambled up, getting my back against the material I was tied to. The headboard. He moved so he was right next to me.

My pulse was hammering, and with each beat I imagined a different thing he could do to me. Things I would relive for the rest of my life, over and over again in my sleep.

"You're so helpless. I can do anything with you, and you can't do a single thing to stop it."

He twirled my wand around his finger, then placed it on the nightstand. I couldn't reach it with my hands, but maybe my feet. But I'd have to find an opportunity when he wasn't looking, and that was next to impossible.

"You know, when you left for Easter it made me sad. But I got over it. Drinking, kidnapping Muggle girls, the usual coping mechanisms. But when I've had my fun here, I can take you back to Carrow Manor, and you can be my little pet forever."

He sat down on the bed next to me, and grabbed my chin. I shook like a leaf as he surveyed me.

And suddenly he was kissing me, and I couldn't get him off, couldn't get him to stop. I tried to pull back, but his kisses trailed down my neck, before he broke away.

Tears were streaming from my eyes, and the tremors had just gotten worse.

"Please stop." My first words since I'd woken up. My pleas fell on deaf ears.

He stepped back, and started taking off his belt. He did it slowly. So slowly that the belt swung down in between loops. He looped it around his wrist, and set it on the side table next to the wand. My only hope.

So close, yet so far.

He moved to me, and started to take off my shirt. I fought him, but there was only so much I could do. He'd gotten it practically off, when there was a knock at the door. He stood up to open it.

"Brother, what are you doing?" Alecto asked. "They all got away thanks to your lack of-."

The wand! A voice screamed. Get it!

I hauled myself back into a sitting position, and  nudged it with a trembling toe. Using both my feet I pinched the stick, and bent my knees, bringing it over to me. It slipped slightly, and I gasped slightly. I gripped it tighter.

And it was in my hand, and pointed at the ropes, and-

What was the severing charm again?

Amycus was turning back around, I had only moments to remember, and my mind was blanking.

"Sorry about the interruption, where were we?"

"Diffindo!" I was free. "Stupefy!" He fell. I didn't care that the threat was gone, I ran.

I ran until I was past the permitter, and disapparated. I knew I'd splinch myself, but I didn't care. It was a stupid, stupid idea to go to that party, and I'm a stupid, stupid girl. I should have never tried that. I was almost raped.

The thought scared me more than I knew, and I collapsed on our front lawn. Exhaustion, fear, and sadness battling for control.

And try as I might, I couldn't get back up again.