//Book 2// ~ Bunker Hill

**NEXT CHAPTER UP MARCH 28, 2022. READ THE BOTTOM FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS**

3rd Person POV

"That's...that's a lot of coffee." Willow notes as Nia receives her fourth to-go up of coffee

"Oh, hey Winnie." Nia says with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Came for some breakfast." Willow answers. There were a lot of gas stations around her motel but she hadn't been eating well since Marvin left and went radio silent. She figured that maybe she needed a change of scenery and the coffee place by Nia's house wasn't too far away. "So, what's with all the coffee?"

"You know you don't have to wear the hat and sunglasses inside, right?" Nia tells her

"You're evading the question." Willow says. "What's with all the coffee?"

"Oh...I haven't been sleeping very well." Nia says with a small laugh

"I'm sorry." Willow says. "Why not?"

"Just...a lot of bad dreams." Nia tells her, putting her coffees on the table in the corner of the shop and sitting down. Willow sits across from Nia, still with her hat and sunglasses on to cover most of her identity. "I get nightmares quite frequently. I'm not sure why..."

"Could it be...I mean is it an alien element?" Willow asks in a whisper and Nia's eyes widen. She looks around the small coffee shop. "Don't worry." Willow tells her. "You don't need to worry. You can trust me."

"My family is from...a planet called Naltor." Nia tells Willow in a whisper

"Cool." Willow says

"Cool?" Nia asks

"Oh, yeah, I'm an alien too." Willow says in a whisper

"You...you just said that so casually." Nia says

"Well, you told me." Willow says. "And I don't know why...but I trust you."

"I feel the same way." Nia tells Willow with a small smile. "Here's the thing....I know myself really, really well. Always have. But once in a generation, some of our women get this genetic oneiromancy. They can dream the future."

"And you can do that?" Willow asks

"My dreams aren't like you think." Nia says in a whisper. "I can't control what I see. Most of the time, I don't even know what's going on in my dreams, and when I do, it's terrifying. Last time I saw Agent Liberty about to murder a woman."

"Murder?" Willow breathes in a whisper. "Wait, did you recognize her? Do you know when he's going to do it or where?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." Nia says. "If I could help, I would. Really, I would. But I can't."

"Well, what if I told you that I know someone that could help you?" Willow poses

"I would welcome the help." Nia says

"Great." Willow says with a smile. "Kara Danvers–"

"Wait a second." Nia stops Willow. "Kara Danvers, my mentor?" She questions
"Yes." Willow says

"How could she help me?" Nia asks. "Is she...is she an alien too?"

"No." Willow says with a small laugh. "She's not. But she has connections and can get you to people who can help you. Tell her what you told me, tell her your story. She will help you in any way she knows how."

"Thanks." Nia whispers with a small smile

"You're welcome." Willow says

"If you're an alien too..." Nia starts and Willow knows exactly where this is going. Which means she needs to come up with some kind of power on the spot fast so that Nia doesn't tell Kara about a girl with green telekinesis living in National City. "...what are your powers?"