//Book 3// ~ Immortal Kombat

BOOK FOUR WILL RELEASE WEDNESDAY JULY 12. This story will be on Wednesdays now for Willow Wednesdays.

Hope you enjoy the last chapter of this season! Sorry in advance for the cliffhanger!

3rd Person POV

"Thank you for letting me in, Kara." Lena tells Kara, the two in her apartment still. "It's been a year and I still haven't come to terms with what I did. Shot my brother and...I mean, I thought I was protecting everyone but it really started all that..."

"I don't want to talk about the past." Kara stops Lena. "All that matters now is the thr*at ahead of us and how we are going to stop it."

"Understood." Lena agrees

And then, the door is busted open. J'onn, M'Gann, Alex, and Nia all burst through the door, Alex with her gun drawn and pointed at Lena

"Get down on the ground, now!" Alex yells

"No, Alex, no." Kara defends Lena

"You texted 911." Alex says

"Not about her." Kara explains. "She's here to help us stop Lex. And Leviathan."

"Oh." Alex whispers, lowering her gun

Just then, Willow stops in the doorway, glancing at the door that was just busted through

"Willow?" Kara asks, hopeful

"I'm not coming in any further." Willow says, laying down that rule for herself as to not potentially hurt Kara. She looks at the door again. "Someone broke your hinges."

"Yeah, sorry..." Alex whispers, putting her gun away

"So Lex and Leviathan are planning something using Obsidian virtual reality platform." J'onn says, getting the group back on topic

"And my tech likely made that possible." Lena says

"That must be why Rama Khan went after the DEO's Kryptonite." Alex says

"To keep Supergirl from interfering." Kara says. "Well, the joke's on Rama Khan and his big dumb gladiator outfit. Because I have already defeated him once."

"Don't be rash, Kara." J'onn tells her. "He's tied to the Earth. Which means he can track your slightest movements. If you use your powers even once, he will sense them, and attack."

"With all that Kryptonite at his fingertips, he could kill you." M'Gann says

"You guys will protect me." Kara says. "Willow will protect me."

"Till the day I die." Willow whispers before clearing her throat and raising her voice to a volume that the others could hear. "Marvin and I are working on tracking down that kryptonite and deactivating it."

"How would you deactivate it?" M'Gann asks

Willow's eyes spark bright green for a moment, showing off the power. "By sucking the kryptonite out of it." She says and then she looks at Kara. "I will keep you updated, of course."

"I haven't made Kara an anti-Kryptonite suit in this world." Lena speaks up. "But I could. Just need to get you safely to my lab."

"Your lab is across the city." Alex says. "And Kara can't use her powers."

"We could get her there." J'onn says. "If we had the right distraction."

"Or the right decoys." M'Gann suggests with a smile

"No, no, no way." J'onn says. "Absolutely not. I can tell those pants will chafe." He groans. But within moments, he and M'Gann transform into Supergirl