//Book 3// ~ Dangerous Liaisons

**Important SuperGreene announcement at the BOTTOM**

3rd Person POV

"Imagine you, anytime of the day, anywhere in the world, with all your friends." Andrea says on the TV screen as the group watches. "Then imagine that all of you can do anything that comes to mind. Well, you don't have to imagine anymore. Obsidian North's Collective Dream VR lenses are now worldwide. So why are you waiting? Make your imagination your reality today."

The group claps as the video comes to an end. "Brilliant!" William exclaims

"Thank you, William. I'm proud of it." Andrea says. "Which is why I want every department to be writing about the launch right up until it happens on Friday. Business, entertainment, sports, politics, work it into your stories as if our financial well-being depended on it. Because it does." She says, looking around the room at all the reporters. Her eyes land on Willow. "Photography, I want pictures of the launch and people using it. And one more thing. One of you needs to start giving continual updates on our growing sales. We need to pump this up."

"I'm your man." William says

"Great. Now let's get to it." Andrea says and with that, the group is dismissed

"It's bad enough that we have to do journalism-via-tweet." Kara says as her, Nia, and Willow walk. "Now she wants to turn us into ad hacks?"

"Speaking of hacks Joe Pulitzer is certainly all for it." Nia says

"Uh-huh." Kara says as the group walks into Willow and Nia's office, Willow closing the door behind the three. "I was so sure you were gonna find something at that address listed in his name. First he is linked to the death of Dr. Jarrod, then to whatever covert action happened in Mexico City. I don't know, I find it hard it to believe there's no connection."

"I know. I guess we were looking for connections where there weren't any." Kara says. "I mean, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with Dr. Jarrod, and then Mexico City was just about the Miss Mexico pageant. William Dey's not a murderer. He's just a grade-A jerk." And with that, she leaves the room

***

Kara, William, and Alex are walking through the DEO when Kara is pulled from the group by green wisps

"What are you doing?" Kara whispers, looking at Willow. "He could have seen that."

"He could see anything." Willow points out. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"I'll explain later." Kara says

"Kara." Willow whispers

"Will." Kara whispers back. "I don't have time right now." She says, rushing back to join William and Alex

Willow follows, making sure to stay in the shadows

"Mr. Dey, if half your suspicions about the Rojases are true, then this presents a huge security risk." Alex says. "Still, you are here as observers so follow my lead."

"Of course." William agrees

"Let him in." Alex tells an agent who opens the door and William walks in

"Thank you for doing this." Kara whispers to Alex

"Yeah, well, Obsidian Worldwide is a big deal." Alex says. "Plus, working at Obsidian is Kelly's dream job, so before I have the DEO make any moves on her boss, I need to be certain that she is guilty."

"Right, yes. Speaking of, uh, Kelly asked me what to get you for your date-aversary." Kara says

"She doesn't need to get me–" Alex starts