93 | You're embarrassing me.

Tom stepped out of the limo and raised his hand to prevent the flashing lights from blinding him. He turned, and put his hand out for Naomi (fictional character) and she gratefully took it.
"My first movie premiere how exciting" she beamed at him, her Australian accent contrasting with the harsh American paparazzi. He chuckled slightly, bending his arm so she could hold it as they both made their way to the carpet.

Tom hadn't told Naomi, but he was shitting himself, not literally but the anxiety he got from crowds of people and voices pulling him in different directions, was a similar feeling. Toms eyes glanced around trying to get a glimpse of anyone familiar when he stopped. "Why'd you stop Tom, they are waiting" Naomi spat, a fake smile plastered on her face as she hissed through her teeth.
"S-sorry I thought I saw-"
"No time for that lets go now".

Tom smiled and waved at the paps, his eyes still wondering, watching a figure in the distance. "Tom smile" a purse jabbed into his side as he stopped by Naomi, looping an arm around her gold embellished waist, "you're only 28 you shouldn't be losing your sight now" she joked.

After more posing, walking, talking and faking Tom was feeling the stress. His fists were clinging to his lapels and his eyes were struck with confusion and fear, he didn't even notice the director calling him up to the front for a speech. He coughed and half jogged down the cinema isle, "uh...i hope you all enjoy the movie, thank you EON for having me...thank you guys for having me...i mean coming uhm... enjoy".

As Tom made his way back to his seat he heard the director covering for his terrible speech, "Nice one Mr Bond" Naomi patted the seat beside her.
"Nam please..." Tom immediately regretted his words, he felt Naomi roll her eyes and shuffle through her purse.
"My first movie premiere and you treat me like this"
"Naomi I get really anx-"
"Americans are so uptight honestly, you're embarrassing me" She hissed as she touched up her lip gloss.
"I'm brit-"
"Enough it's starting" she waved her hand in front of his face as the movie began to start.

It was only 10 minutes in and Tom couldn't shake the feeling. His chest was rising and falling with shaken breaths interrupted every few minutes by Naomi telling him to be quiet. His hands began to shake so he sat on them but it didn't work. "I'm going to the bathroom", before any more protest Tom got up and ran out of the cinema, unknown to him, an old friend watched him and followed.

His feet carried him outside into the cold and silent streets of LA. Tom reached the street and began to cry, his body shook with every forced breath as his brain told him to stop, go back inside, stop overthinking but it got worse. He just ruined the moment he dreamed off, Naomi was pissed and a pap was guaranteed to catch him soon. "Please stop crying" he begged but the words came out meaningless and weak.

"Mr Bond we've been expecting you" heels tapped confidently on the pavement as Toms head spun around, "woah big night?" Zendaya joked before revoking her smile.
"Hey Z..." he wiped his tears quickly and cleared his throat, "long time no see".
"Yeah like two years loser what's been...going on" she stepped closer, "you alright?".

Tom shook his head and burst into tears again, "I get my dream role, James fucking bond and I get here and everything my therapist has said just runs away faster than...than fucking god knows what...I'm an embarrassment...embarrassing to Naomi and EON and just-" He was pulled in for a hug and he accepted it immediately.
"You're going to be ok Tom, this is a stressful time and Im sure your manager will be ok with everything" She patted his head.

"Naomis my fiancé" Tom sniffed, pulling away slowly.
"I'm sure she doesn't think you're embarrassing" Zendaya laughed but Tom didn't respond.
"She told me that..." He whispered and Zendaya scoffed.

"Oh please she can shut her ass up before my LouBoutin goes up her Boutin K" Tom laughed, "None of that bullshit, anxiety isn't embarrassing and if she's struggling with yours she needs to fix her own mental problems period". Zendaya grabbed his hand and they started walking.
"Uhhh where are we going" Tom went with her.
"Into your movie premiere and your sitting with me and Darnell and you're gonna be happy about it".
"How'd you even get in" Tom laughed,
"I baby sit the directors dogs" Silence, "I'm kidding I got free tickets".

When the pair got back in the Cinema Tom sat at the back with Zendaya and Darnell who was barely holding himself together at the sight. Naomi was occupied already with another man and Tom was surprised he wasn't bothered. He hadn't felt this happy in awhile and he couldn't understand why...