15 | Ghost Hunting

Mainly based of Shane Dawson's Queen Mary video because I really liked it.
__________________________________

"Hey everyone so Tom decided it would be a could idea to stay overnight on the Queen Mary" Zendaya looked at her phone that she was using to film, "I'm documenting this in case we die or something"

She zoomed in on Tom and he gave her two thumbs up sticking out his tongue.
The crew kept walking down the car park at the dock until they could see the ship.

"Oh hell no" Zendaya zoomed in on the ship, "that looks terrifying"

"Aye lets go have a look!" Tom did a little dance and Zendaya rolled her eyes.
Zendaya kept vlogging as they all walked up the stairs.

It was only Tom, Zendaya, Harrison and Darnell because the others didn't want to come. Zendaya didn't blame them.

It was talk outside and the giant ship kind of just stood there it looked like a perfect place for ghosts.
When the group got inside they were amazed. The halls were decorated in gold and bronze decorations and the foyer was big and grand.

Zendaya filmed around the foyer while Darnell and Harrison checked in.
"This is the most amazing thing!" She spun around and Tom managed to get in the frame and started to 'Model'.

"Not you asshole!" She moved the camera away and Tom laughed.
"What room are we in Tom" Zendaya turned her camera off and stood at Toms side resting her chin on his shoulder as he searched for their room number on his phone.

Still with his eyes locked on his phone he used one hand to hold his phone and the other he effortlessly put around Zendayas back.

"Where in B240" Tom looked up from his phone.
"Wait isn't that opposite the haunted one.." Zendaya looked up at him still with her chin on his shoulder.

"Ohh Yeah!" Tom chuckled as they began to walk down the long bronze corridor.

When they arrived at their room Zendaya put a hand on Toms shoulder as she pressed into his side. Zendaya turned her head and looked at room B340 opposite them.

"Is that the one where the man died..."
Tom unlocked the door and turned around.
"Yeah..." he whispered, "wow this is so cool!"

Tom broke away from Zendaya and walked into the room putting his bag down. Zendaya stuck out her hand and grabbed his before he was to far away.

Tom looked behind him and smiled.
"It's fine Z" he pulled her into the room and massaged one of her shoulders.

The crew was all seated on the couch looking at ways to contact ghosts. Well all except Zendaya, she was scrolling through Instagram stroking Toms hair as he lay on her shoulder.

She rested the side of her head against his listening to the tapping on the phone screens and Toms breathing.
"It says that we can take photos with flash and you can get 'orbs?" Zendaya and Tom turned to look at Harrison.

Darnell chimed in,
"And you can take voice recordings"
"Ooo get creepy voices!" Tom nudged Zendayas side and she glared at him.

"Oh come on Z you will be fi-"
Bang

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope!" Zendaya jumped up with everyone else and stared at the wall behind them, "not today Satan not today!"

"Shh" Tom reached forward and unlatched a random latch on the door.
"What are you doing someone could be sleeping in there!" Zendaya whisper yelled and slapped his arm.

Darnell pulled out his cameras and started to record on one and got the other ready to take photos.
"It's a whole other room" Tom whispered climbing over the couch into the room.

"Tom this could be someone's room!" Harrison climbed after him followed by Zendaya and Darnell who is basically the camera man at this point.

Harrison got a few photos while the rest of them admired the dark room.
"Wait why is this room nicer than ours...?" Tom whined.

"We should get out in case someone comes back"
"Wait oh my god oh my god" Tom starts running back to their room and Zendaya quickly follows.

"Did you hear that?" Tom hopped over the couch then grabbed Zendayas hand helping her over before shutting the door.
"No..."

"Oh my god..." Tom panted, "I swear I heard someone like drop something"

~

Tom stroked the top of Zendayas head as she lay in his arms asleep.
She had glued herself too him ever since they got on the ship.

Her arms were loosely wrapped around his waist but her stomach was pressed against Toms and his chin was resting on her head.

"Darnell" Tom whispered,
"Yo"
"When are we waking up?"

"3am?"
"Coolio" tom set an alarm before kissing Zendaya on the head and turning out the light.

~

Tom woke to the sound of his alarm

To be continued...