90 | Thanksgiving

PSA i don't celebrate thanksgiving so I dont know how it works uh-
——————
Zendaya beamed as she opened her door to Tom, standing there with a plate, ready to be welcomed back to the family.
"Hey Tom" She whispered before embracing him in a hug, "I missed this".
"I'm glad to be back Z," Tom smiled into her hair and handed her the plate of mash potatoes, "I bought your mums favourite".

Zendaya blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear as she took the plate from him. It had only been 3 months since Tom and Nadia broke up, Zendaya was quick to get in contact with him, not because she was desperate but because she was truly heartbroken when she had to call things off. They met up a few times secretly, went to dog parks and hung out before finally deciding they should get back together, after all they barely left each other's sides.

Now it was back to normal. Tom over for thanksgiving just like old times, Zendaya loved it.
"C-Come in" She stepped aside and Tom was quickly met by Noon and Claree who both showered him with equal amounts of love.
"So glad you're back Thomas love" Zendayas mum embraced him and quickly whispered, "You're much better than the Aussie".

"Mum!" Zendaya slapped her shoulder lightly,
"I'm only kidding, here let me take that, you two get comfortable" She took the plate straight from Zendaya and signalled to the couch with a quick flick of her head. Zendaya giggled as Tom grabbed her hand quickly dragging them away from the noise, followed by Noon of course.

Tom sat down on the couch as if it was second nature and Zendaya plonked herself down next to him, smiling as his arm swiftly wrapped around her shoulders.
"Sooo..."
"Sooo-"
Tom leant in and kissed her. Zendaya was taken back by the sudden gesture but at the same time she was not complaining. They stared into each others eyes, foreheads touching for a few seconds before finally, sharing a passionate, long awaited kiss.

They pulled back after a few seconds and laughed,"sorry I've wanted to do that for so long" Tom kept caressing the side of her face smiling to himself

"sorry I've wanted to do that for so long" Tom kept caressing the side of her face smiling to himself.
Zendaya smiled back and patted his chest,
"I'm going to ask Mum if she needs any help"
"Great idea I'll come too".

————

After dinner everyone had passed out of full stomachs. Even Noon was knocked out from the amount of leftovers and secret treats from Zendaya. Darnell and a few of Zendayas friends were passed out on her sofa and some even on the floor as the faint sound of a movie wafted in from where the kids where.

One of Zendayas friends (let's call him Karl) decided to document the moment, which would seem somewhat humorous unless you were a secret couple, sleeping together on a couch in clear view. Her friend panned the phone around the room filming and giggling at the scene before posting it directly to his instagram.

Zendaya was laying on top of Tom, sound asleep as his hand supported his head and his other arm draped around her shoulders. The pairs breathing was perfectly in sync and any distractions were drowned out. Except one, Toms eyes slowly fluttered open to the sound of his phone buzzing and buzzing...and buzzing...

He removed the arm from under his head and held his phone in front of him, careful not to wake Zendaya. He notice he had been tagged, in multiple pictures. Tom began to worry, this is exactly what Zendaya didn't want. He clicked on the picture to see the pair, in the same position just minutes before.

"Fuck" he whispered, "who posted this?" He panned the photo around the room, catching the attention of a few drowsy people.
"Oh shit I didn't even think" Karl clamped a hand over his mouth and immediately took the post down. Tom face palled and read through some of the captions, 'Karl doing Gods work 🥺😭👑', 'Guys oh my god...'. Oh my god was right, that was what Tom was thinking.

"Oh my god Zendaya is going to dump me when she sees this"

"Sees what" Zendaya swiped the phone, shocking Tom as he clearly did not know she was awake, she sighed. After scrolling through a few on her own phone Zendaya leant back into Toms chest.
"I need to get my mum to not say anything to make it worse..." she whispered and Tom gently rubbed across her shoulders.
"It's not to bad Z..." He whispered, regretting his words instantly.

"I guess so...i'm just scared of what could happen if this...we.. blow up"

Tom sat up and looped his arms around her waist pulling her close as he legs rested on his.
"Listen...it's ok...I know why you're worried about this stuff alright but darling I get it" He pushed the hair out of her face gently, "We aren't going to break apart over the media ok...you just have to trust me"
Zendaya nodded and wiped a tear away,
"I'm just scared of what they will think...it's embarrassing to get cheated on let alone let everyone think you're a rebound".

"Darling oh my god," Tom hugged her head, "I'm sorry that happened to you, I am...you're not a rebound though I should never of let you leave in the first place..." He kissed her head, unaware of the people around them.
"Thank you Tom" Zendaya smiled back up at him before getting up to get some water, "you're a life saver"

"Ah ba! Superhero!"