19 | Love Hate Relationship

Suggested by @Rachelkom I changed it a bit 💕
_________________
"Tom can you tell Zendaya she has to get here by 4" Jon shuffled through his paper work.
"Why do I have to?" Tom groaned, "she's probably with Trevor"

"Just go!"
Tom groaned again and got up from the couch and made his way to the trailers.
"Oh Trevor this Trevor that!" Tom mimicked Zendayas voice as he walked up the stairs.

He opened the door and sure enough. There he was. Zendaya was facing away from Trevor and he was yelling something but quickly stopped when Tom walked in.

"Speak of the devil..." Trevor muttered.
"Excuse me?!"

"Get out Tom!" Zendaya stormed over to the door and was about to slam it when Tom stopped it with his foot.

"Jon needs you by four..."
"Get. Out. Tom."
Zendaya shoved him half crying half gritting her teeth.

Tom stepped backwards and Zendaya slammed the door in his face.
Tom felt like he had been shot, Why was she such a bitch the past week.

Tom stormed off back to set.

~

Zendaya had tears in her eyes as she made her way back to her trailer. Everyone was extra annoying this past week, to her.
As she stepped outside she felt the rain hit her head and she took a deep breath before slightly running to her trailer.

As she walked up to the door she reached into her pocket only to find nothing.
"No no no no no..." She felt all her pockets, "no shit! No!"

She tried the door, locked.
"Fuck!" She screamed resting her back against the door.
Zendaya bashed her fists against the door cursing over and over again.

She melted against the door and crouched in the rain pulling her hoodie over her head and her sleeves down.

"Zendaya..." You have to be fucking kidding.
"What do you want Trevor..."

Zendaya looked over at Trevor who was running through the rain. It was dark out and she could see his outline but as he came closer Zendaya gasped.

"Tom..."
"Did you lock yourself out?" Tom looked into Zendayas windows.
"Yep...just my luck"

Tom stuck one of his hands out and Zendaya looked up from where she was sitting.
She rolled her eyes and took his hand as he pulled her up from the stairs.

She froze as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
"What are you doing..." she whispered.
"You soaking wet and freezing Zendaya and I have to kiss you tomorrow so I don't want you to be sick"

Zendaya smiled and buried her head in his neck wrapping both arms around his back.
Without thinking she began to cry.

She shivered in Toms arms and she felt him put his hand in her wet hair.
"What's wrong..." he whispered.
"Why are you doing this..." Zendaya said crying and pulled away letting Toms hand stay on her cheek.

"I already told you...now what's wrong?" Zendaya looked down but Tom pulled her face up again.

She glared at him trying to hide her feelings as she folded her arms across her wet hoodie.
"Fine..." Tom turned away batting his wet curly hair against his forehead as he walked down the stairs across the path to his trailer.

"Wait!"
He turned back around to see Zendaya walking towards him.
"Can I stay with you..." she whispered looking at the ground.

Tom smiled,
"What about Trevor..."
"I'm done with Trevor...he cheated on me..." Zendaya croaked.

Toms face was painted with sadness as he pulled Zendaya into him.
"I'm sorry..."

"He didn't like the whole Peter and Michelle thing...he considered that cheating...so he left..." Zendaya sobbed.

"We should go inside..."
Zendaya nodded and Tom led her up the stairs into his trailer.

When they got inside Zendayas body relaxed at the warm temperature.
Tom handed her a hoodie and some track pants.

"You can have a shower if you want..."
Zendaya smiled at him and walked to the bathroom.
She put the clothes on the basin and looked at Tom who was taking off his rain coat hanging it on the hook.

"On second thought..." she walked over to him, "I made not need these..."
Zendaya placed a hand on Toms face and kissed him.

He pulled away and stared into her eyes.
"We can't..."
"I know..."

Tom picked Zendaya up wrapping her legs around his back before sitting her down on the basin.
He smashed his lips into hers as she began to unbutton his shirt.

Tom struggled to pull Zendayas wet hoodie off and managed to take her shirt with it leaving her in just her leggings.
He threw it in the wash basket and began to kiss her neck.

Zendaya moaned and grabbed Toms shoulders.
She quickly kicked off her leggings and underwear as he carried her into the shower.

She gasped as the warm water hit her face and she pulled tom in to another passionate kiss slamming him against the wall.

She rested her forearms against Toms shoulders as they kissed it was so different to being in the cold rain soaking wet and crying.

She never thought she would end up here, in a warm shower kissing Spider-Man.
Zendaya and Tom both smiled into the kiss and Zendaya laughed as Tom pushed her back under the warm stream of water.

She sighed and pulled away smiling at him as he looped his arms around her lower back.
She gave him a quick peck and fiddled with his curly hair.

"That escalated quickly.." he laughed.

"We can't continue here..."
Tom smirked and turned the shower off  hopping out and grabbing a towel.
"Where do you think you're going?"

Zendaya got out of the shower and snuggled under the towel with him.
"To sleep..." he whispered in her ear and planted a kiss on her collarbone.

Tom grabbed Zendayas hand and led her out of the bathroom.