55 | "I love you"

"Do it!" Zendaya was basically harassing Tom at this point. He was sitting, phone in hand on her bed waiting to post a series of photos.

This was the most nervous Tom had ever been, and he's done screen tests with Chris Evans.

"Love if I post these your birthday might be ruined..."
"Holy shit Tom post the dam photos!"
"No wait I need a caption"

He tried to stall but Zendaya wasn't buying it. Yes, Tom wanted to keep her happy but at the same time he didn't want to ruin her birthday with an Instagram post.

Zendaya groaned and flopped on the bed beside him.
"Ok just don't put a cheesy quote in there" Zendaya scoffed as Tom used the backspace button, "please don't tell me that was..."

"No it was about French fries" Zendaya rolled her eyes and propped her head up on her hand.
"Ok Tom let me see what you have..." Zendaya took Toms phone and looked at the photos.

"A knife!" Tom joked and Zendaya rolled her eyes.
"No!" She laughed.

Toms heart started beating like crazy. Zendaya was often on his phone playing games in car rides but it was something about these photos that he kind of wanted to be a surprise.

"Oof Tom put these ones first and this one last...makes it dramatic" Zendaya switched the order of the photos, "now write a caption!"

"What should I write though..."
"Tom you said you have been planning to do this for weeks! This is supposed to break the internet!"

"Yeah I have I just want to say the perfect thing..."
"Thomas whatever you say is perfect to me..." Zendaya smiled as Toms cheeks went a light shade of pink.

"Maybe I shouldn't post these...today" Tom ran his fingers through Zendayas hair.
Zendaya smiled and rested her head on Toms shoulder.

His heart started to beat faster realising Zendaya was watching his every move.

"I can't write this with you sitting there"
Tom mumbled.
"Fine." Zendaya stood up, "I will go make lunch and if it's not posted when I'm done I'll write my own" Zendaya winked and left the room.

Tom groaned and lay flat against the bed.
He looked through the photos again smiling, it was true he had been planning this for weeks. But he didn't know what to say.

"It better be heartfelt and adorable Tom you want a happy girlfriend after all" Tom smiled at Zendayas comment.
"Stop putting pressure on me ok I dont want to upset her!" He yelled back.

"I'm sure she will love whatever you say!" Zendaya yelled, "I'm sure she isn't that picky!"
Tom smiled and looked through the photos once again.

Around 5 minutes pasted and Zendaya had poked her head in what felt like 20 times.
"Have you posted them yet?"
"No! Zendaya go away!" Tom threw a pillow across the room.

"Post it or I'll make you order a quackson every time we go out!" Zendaya yelled from downstairs.
"I hate you!" Tom yelled back.
"You love me!"
"Yeah..." he mumbled, and with that he knew exactly what to write.

-

Zendaya really wanted this Instagram post to do well but again she didn't want to be bombarded with Tomdaya Stans on her birthday.

She didn't tell tom that.

He really wanted to do this and Zendaya understood but at the same time she thought it was too soon.