20 | Burn

"Ooo what's cooking?" Tom walked into Zendayas trailer doing a little dance as he walked up to her.

She turned around and looked at him smiling.
"Breakfast"
Tom smiled back at his girlfriend who was by far the prettiest thing he had ever seen. Zendayas hair was up in a messy bun and she had a few stray hairs resting on her forehead.

She was wearing a black crop top and camo basket ball shorts showing off her perfect skin, which was her usual outfit for a Saturday morning.
Tom walked over and wrapped his arms around Zendayas bare stomach planting a kiss on the back of her neck.

Zendaya smiled and leant back into her boyfriend as she flipped another pancake.
"Thomas you shouldn't be distracting me while I'm cooking..." Zendaya turned her head slightly as Tom peppered her face with kisses.

"Turn the stove off then..." he whispered, his lips still attached to her cheek.
Zendaya chuckled and put another pancake in the pan.
Tom let out a short sigh and rested his head on Zendayas shoulder.

Tom shut his eyes and listened to the sizzling of the butter hitting the pan and he tightened his arms around his girlfriend tracing random patterns on the side of her stomach.

"I'll tell you when they are ready..." Zendaya whispered kissing his curly hair before resting her head ontop of his.

"I want to stay here though..." Tom pushed Zendayas head up gently with his own and began to kiss her neck.
Zendaya let out a soft moan but held her ground, making sure she didn't give in to her boyfriend, even though she wanted too.

"After breakfast Tom..." Zendaya whispered.
She used one of her hands to block Tom from reaching her neck, "after..."

Tom started to kiss her hand and Zendaya slowly pushed him away chuckling to herself.
Her eyes were still on the pancakes and his arms were still around her waist.

For about three more seconds.

"Go away Thomas" Zendaya laughed at Toms pout and the disappointment painting on his face.
Tom grabbed a handful of blueberries and ran away.

"Hey no!" Zendaya yelled, "Tom!"
She saw Tom poke his smug face around the corner his face titled to the side.
"Oh I'm sorry do you want me to come back?" Tom grinned.

"Nope keep them!"
Tom, acting like a moody teenager threw his head back and groaned disappearing into Zendayas bedroom.

~

As Tom sat on Zendayas bed he scrolled through Instagram double tapping a few photos.
He went onto his explore page that was filled with the usual.

Spider-Man, Marvel, himself, Tessa and Zendaya. He pressed on a video of him and Zendaya and let out a short breath smiling to himself.

Jacob you ass.

The video was a slow zoom in of him and Zendaya lying on a couch in Toms Atlanta home.
The purple outline put a focus on Zendaya who was sleeping ontop of Tom, one arm hanging off the couch.

Toms arms were around Zendayas shoulders and he was resting his chin ontop of her head stroking her hair.
Tom laughed at the music in the background that ended as he looked at the camera giving Jacob the finger.

Tom double tapped the video but his phone screen quickly went black as he switched it off responding to a scream from the kitchen.
"Zendaya?! You ok?" Tom yelled.

"Tom!" Zendaya screamed and Tom heard something drop to the ground.
"Shit..." he whispered to him self as he got off the bed and ran into the kitchen.

"Oh my god Z!" Zendaya was collapsed on the ground clutching her side crying and screaming in pain.
"Tom Tom Tom..." Zendaya cried stretching out her arms.

Tom quickly turned the stove off and crouched down next to Zendaya.
She wrapped one arm around his neck and snuggled into him.

"What happened..."
"I was...reaching up...and my stomach hit the side of the pan..." Zendaya screamed in pain as Tom took her hand off her stomach.

"No stop stop..." Tom held onto Zendayas hand.
"You burnt yourself..." he whispered looking at the large red mark on the side of her abdomen.

"Ok this way..." Tom quickly scooped up his screaming girlfriend and ran her to the bathroom.
"What are you doing..." she cried as Tom gently put her down in the tub.

"The second you get a burn you should put it in cold water..." Tom kissed her head and turned on the cold tap.

Zendaya screamed in pain and tightened her grip on Toms hand as the water hit her burn.
"Breathe Z breathe..."

Tom rested his forehead ontop of Zendayas using his free hand to gently stroke her head.
"It hurts it hurts it ARGH!" Zendaya screamed and rested her head on the side of the tub.

"I'm gonna get a doctor ok..."
Zendaya shook her head.
"Darling I have to..."

Tom quickly called the hospital and they told him that he was doing all the right things.
Tom kept his eyes locked on Zendaya as they asked him questions.

How big, how long was she touching the hot surface, how did she do it.
Tom answered them quickly and they told him that she should be fine but to make sure she stayed in the water till it didn't sting.

Tom thanked the doctors and hung up the phone.
"Your gonna be alright Z..." Tom kissed Zendayas forehead and rubbed her shoulders.

"Where are you going..." Zendaya watched as Tom got up and left the room.
Zendaya whimpered and looked down at her burn. It was a weird oval shape and was bright red and purple in some places.

She touched it with one finger and winced at the sting that followed.
Before she knew it Tom was back in the bathroom beside her with a punnet of blueberries.

She scoffed and smiled as he handed her the punnet.
"I love you..." Zendaya whispered taking a few blueberries from the punnet.
Tom smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too..."