88 | No...

(tip, scroll line by line to make it more dramatic)

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me...

Zendaya sat on the couch peacefully waiting for Tom and the boys to get home from the bar when her phone began to buzz. She giggled as the vibrations made strange noises and her phone moved across her kitchen counter. She got up slowly and walked over to her phone,
"someone's popular" she said, imitating Toms attractive accent.

She glanced down at the messages from Jacob and Harrison and her heart stopped. Zendaya fell back onto her couch rapidly responding to the texts.

Z: Is he ok? Is he awake?

Jacobs ✌🏼🤪
Calm down he will be ok just get here right now.

Zendaya bolted to her car throwing on her nearest pair of shoes as she hopped down the stairs, praying to every God that Tom would be ok. As soon as she got in the car he phone started ringing.

Hazza 🌂🕸 🚫 is calling

Zendaya connected her phone to her car as she backed out of the drive way.

Hey Z.
"Harrison is he alright?"
Not really, but stay calm, he's in an emergency room they are trying to rev- keep him comfortable.
"Harrison what the fuck how did this happen"
It's alright ok just stay on the phone I want you to get here safe.
"Ok give me updates"

Zendaya learned that Tom was hit by a car on the way home from the bar, he was being an idiot and did a flip on a crosswalk, at a bad time of course.
How could this even happen? This was not like Tom, he was the most cautious and easy going person Zendaya had ever met in her life and now she had to watch her broken boyfriend in a hospital bed.

Zendaya reached the hospital in record time and ran to the front desk.
"Please I- I'm here for"
"She's with me it's ok." Jacob came around the corner and grabbed Zendayas hand, squeezing it lightly as he lead her to Toms room.

"You guys can't come in just yet" A nurse stopped them.
"Why not" Jacob persisted and tried to push past but the nurse blocked his way by sticking his arm in front of the door.
"They are doing some assessments"

Zendaya began to cry. She had never cried like this before but she was scared. Scared for Toms life and her life if he wouldn't make it. Jacob hugged her for what felt like years until finally a nurse opened the door.

What Zendaya saw next horrified her. Harrison was sitting on a chair in the corner crying, he barely even noticed them walk into the room. But Tom, Toms hand was bloodied and had multiple gashes and stitches leading all the way to his shoulder. He was unconscious and a monitor slowly tracked his inconsistent heart rate.

His face was in anguish and Zendaya wanted to hug him, kiss him, just bring him home but she knew deep down that the outcome was not going to be good.

"Mrs? Mrs! You need to go now"
Zendaya snapped out of her daze to a nurse pushing her out of the room with the faint sound of a long beep in the back ground, flatlining.

Zendayas breathing grew rapid and heavy as she was shoved out of the room and into the two boys behind her, she long beep haunted her as she heard nurses yelling and metal clashing. She couldn't feel herself falling or hear herself screaming but the presence of Jacob and Harrison around her was not helping her situation.

All she could hear was the beep.

Then it stopped.

Zendaya sat still with the other two as yet again doctor slowly emerged out of the door, shutting it quickly behind her.
"Is he ok?" Zendaya begged and half cried at the lady.

"Mrs your boyfriend has suffered severe head trauma and lung injury..."
"Tell me he's ok!"
"We have tried all we could"
"Tell me he's ok!" She screamed.

"I'm so sorry but he has passed away".

SIKE AHA HA

Zendaya woke up screaming. She quickly flicked on the light and looked around frantically.
"Fuck Z what's going on" Tom sat up too and put his hand on her back, "you have a nightmareeeee" he teased and Zendaya started to cry again.

"Shit love..." Tom took his hand off and moved so he was in front of her.
"I had a dream that you-" Zendaya put a hand on her chest trying to pace her breaths, "that you-"

"that I what bub" Tom rubbed her shoulders.
"That you died!" Zendaya burst into tears and Tom quickly latched his arms around her head, holding her into him.
"Oh darling I am right here it's ok...i'm not going anywhere alright" Tom whispered, still half asleep.
Zendaya nodded and held onto his shoulders, shaking.

With a smile Tom lay on his back pulling his girlfriend into him slowly, tucking them both back into bed.
"I'm here love" He kissed her head softly and looked into her teary eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere"