95 | Drunken Love

"Zendaya s-shhh you're going to wake up the neighbours" Tom giggled as the pair fell up the hotel corridor, arms slightly interlocked.
"You're such a loser honestly" The taller girl responded, quickly kicking her heels off as they walked, one hitting a door infront of them. The pair stopped, looked at each-other and burst into fits of laughter. When their brains caught up they both began to shh the other, laughs breaking up the silence.

"Tom" Zendaya whisper yelled, "where are we going" she looked around puzzled as she picked up her heels and carried them in her right hand.
"I'm walking you to your room" Tom stumbled and ripped his tie on his way to the floor.
"Thomas that was lots of money" Zendaya laughed and fell to the ground next to him. After a few seconds of laughter Tom stood up and attempted to bring Zendaya with him, failing miserably as the alcohol from the oscars diminished his spidey strength to zero.

After a few more attempts Zendaya stood up by herself and the pair made their way back to Zendayas room first as Tom promised.
"Thank you for walking me home my love" Zendaya imitated Toms british accent.
"That's not a problem little lady" Tom returned it with a thick American accent and Zendaya laughed. As she went to shut the door Tom quickly stopped it with his foot, "I forgot my room number".

Zendaya threw her arms in the air and walked directly to the bathroom to change out of her dress. "Ok you can stay here but you're on the couch".

-

A few minutes later Zendaya had finished showering and changing, she emerged from the bathroom in grey sweatpants and a grey tank top, her yellow awards dress folded neatly in her arms. The alcohol was starting to wear off as she did not have as much as Tom. Speaking of, she glanced around her hotel room and scoffed. "Thomas off the bed now" she stomped and watched the British boy jump before groaning.

"But it's soooo comfy and I'm so not" He whined, his torn tie still hanging onto his neck.
"Get off or go to your own room" Zendaya grabbed his foot and tried to drag him off but his boot came off instead causing her to stumble backwards.
"Ow my foot not my boot!" Tom cried and folded his arms. Zendaya rolled her eyes and threw the boot in his direction.
"That's the wrong quote loser", to her surprise Tom caught the boot and threw it back at her, missing her by a long shot.

Zendaya laughed and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling out her laptop to do some last minute work. Snickering to herself as Tom completely passed out behind her.

-

After around three hours, Zendaya was also passed out at the end of the bed. She woke up to something moving infront of her and opening one eye to see Tom changing out of his suit, she shut her eyes instantly. When Tom left to go to the bathroom Zendaya quickly got up to lay in a normal position, smiling as she rested in the heat where Tom lay previously.

With the cool breeze drifting through her room Zendaya got up to grab the blanket at the end of her bed. As she touched it, Tom came back out of the bathroom and shuffled through his coat pockets.
"Did I wake you up?"
"No, what are you looking for?" Zendaya said as she pulled her blanket over her.
"My room key, I think i dropped it..." he whispered, "I'll go ask for another one".

"No it's ok you can just stay here" zendaya whispered half asleep before she could think about what she was saying.
"Can I have a blanket at least?" Tom laughed, Zendaya pulled back the blanket beside her and rolled over to face away from him. To her surprise she felt the bed lower next to her and the blanket get pulled in an opposite direction.

"Don't take all of it Thomas" Zendaya tugged it back over to her side only for it to be pulled the other way again, and her with it. Zendaya lay shocked as she faced Tom. He smiled at her and Zendaya couldn't help but admire his perfect jawline and his hair falling over his face.

At that point she didn't even notice she had kissed him. Her mind was to caught up in his appearance it allowed her body to do its own thing. So she kissed him. Tom returned the kiss and cupped the side of her face in one hand while the other rested on her back. Zendaya smiled into the kiss and pulled Tom closer by the back of his neck.

With that simple gesture the atmosphere of the room switched and Tom rolled her so Zendaya was on her back. She smirked as Tom moved down her jawline onto her neck, as she moaned in response, feeling him smile against the love bites he was leaving behind. Tom laughed.
"Why are you laughing!" Zendaya slapped his head playfully.

"I- I dont know" Tom laughed harder causing Zendaya to laugh along with him.
"Stop it you're ruining the moment!" Zendaya cupped his face in both of her hands as they looked at each other laughing.
"Why are we doing this?" Tom hovered above her on his elbows and looked into her eyes as she rested her hands on his bare shoulders.

"I dont know but I don't mind.." she smirked at him and kissed him softly.
"Zendaya we are still sorta drunk we shouldn't do this" He whispered and lay down on his side. Zendaya rolled over, knowing he was right and faced the wall, sort of frustrated.

She smiled as she felt an arm wrap around her stomach and pull her closer.
"Maybe tomorrow morning when you actually know what you're doing" He kissed the back of her neck and fell back to sleep. Zendaya did the same.

suggestions please.