74 | Stunt

The content right now...is blessing me. I'm so happy.

Look at how precious

Oof bye I'm out 😭😭This story is basically about ^^ and I saw a tweet that said "We all know how Zendaya is scared of heights what if Tom was whispering to her 'I've got you, it's ok, I've got you I promise"

Oof bye I'm out 😭😭
This story is basically about ^^ and I saw a tweet that said "We all know how Zendaya is scared of heights what if Tom was whispering to her 'I've got you, it's ok, I've got you I promise"

That made me cry so this is based off that.
Important: do you think (please comment) that it's bad that pretty much all my oneshots Zendaya has something wrong with HER like SHES always sad. I have made a few with Tom being upset to try and balance it I just want to know if it's bad that I only write that 😂

___________

Tom woke up to something poking him in the eye. He slowly opened them and backed away when he noticed Zendayas hair was in his face. Tom smiled to himself and slowly pushed her hair behind her ear.

He let his hand rest on the side of her face as he admired how beautiful she was even when she was asleep, no makeup and her hair sprawled over the pillow.

Tom eventually snapped out of his daze and rolled over to check the time, just as he did, his alarm went off causing Tom to chuckle to himself. The alarm blared throughout the trailer before Tom cut it off after multiple goes of pressing his phone screen.

As he rolled over, Tom felt Zendayas hand slip out from underneath him and he turned to see she was now sitting up, rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning princess" Tom looked up at her as she rested her head against the headboard, "no response ok..." Tom said in his sassy voice.

"Don't sass me Thomas..." Zendaya laughed returning his tone. Tom chuckled and sat up beside her, he looked into her eyes before slowly bringing his face down to meet hers.
He could feel her mouth close to his before they collided.

However, Tom opened his eyes in confusion only to find the palm of Zendayas hand in front of his face.
"Hell no I'm not getting your morning breath inside me" Zendaya hopped out of bed and disappeared into the bathroom leaving Tom hanging mid air, "and don't you dare turn that dirty!"