30 | Leaked

Tom and Zendaya were in the middle of a steamy make out session when Zendayas phone rang.

"Should you get that..?" Tom said into the kiss.
"No let it ring" Zendaya moaned as Tom began to kiss her neck pinning her to the bed.

The phone rang again.

"Darling I think you should get that..." Tom whispered in her ear.
"Fine" Zendaya moved a hand out from under Tom and grasped her phone.

"Holy shit it's my Mum she wants to face time!" Zendaya shot up throwing Tom off her.
"Fuck!" Tom collapsed back on the bed.
"Put a shirt on you're sweating" Zendaya waved a hand at him.

Tom gave Zendaya a single nod before jumping up to get to his closet.
"Hey Mum!" Zendaya gave her mother a fake but believable smile.

"Hi hun...why are you sweating?"
Tom sat silently at the end of the bed smirking as Zendaya stuck up her finger behind her phone.

"Toms aircon broke..."
"Mhm ok ok...is he with you?"

"Um yes..." Tom gave Zendaya a disapproving nod, "don't worry the whole cast is downstairs in the living room!"

"And you two are up in his bedroom why...?"
"Mum why did you call me?" Zendaya interrupted before her mother could add on any unnecessary details.

"Did you get my message?" Zendayas mother's tone dropped quickly.
"Um I'll check...why, is it important?" Zendaya looked over her phone at Tom who shrugged back at her.

"It's about you and Tom..."
The couples eyes widened and Tom moved into the view of the camera.

"Hello Tom nice of you to join us!"
Tom smiled and nodded back.
"Mum what's the message about..."

"Just lo-ok! Coming! I have to go sweetheart bye!"
"Oh" She hung up, "bye Mum..."

Zendaya slowly lowered her phone and looked at Tom.
"About us...?"

"It can't be that bad everyone already knows we are dating..." Tom adjusted himself and put an arm around Zendayas shoulders as she checked her messages.

"Oh my god..." she whispered.
"What..." tom looked closer at the screen and scoffed.

"Tom Holland and Girlfriend Zendaya got intimate on a day out at the pool...holy shit..."
Zendaya pushed back into Toms chest and dropped her phone into her lap.

"What's the issue with that..."
Zendaya turned to face him.
"Tom where have we gone to a pool in the past month!"

"Mine...oh...oh shit!"
"How did they know about that!" Zendaya picked up her phone again and scrolled through the article.

"There are photos Tom!" Zendaya showed Tom her phone which sure enough had photos of the two cuddling on a beach chair by Toms pool.

There was also one of them in the water. Kissing.

Out of the water. Cuddling.

And pretty much a makeout on the beach chair.

"Hey babe it's not that bad it's not like we had sex or something" Tom put a hand on Zendayas shoulder.

"Tom I don't care about the photos I care about how this stupid article got them!" Zendaya threw her phone back on her bed.

"It was probably just paps..." Tom shrugged.
"Oh my god Tom!" Zendaya stood up, "your house is surrounded by trees, you need a password to get into your neighbourhood, no one knows where you live AND we were in your backyard!"

"Oh shit..." Tom looked down.
"Are you putting two and two together..." Zendaya sat back down.

"The only people there was Darnell, Deja, Jacob and Harrison...what if they posted them..." Zendaya sighed.

"I have post notifications on for all of you guys and nothing popped up yesterday!"
"Tom not all the apps have post notifications...oh my god!" Zendaya slammed her fists on the bed.

"Hey hey...just calm down Ill go talk to them ok..." Tom pulled Zendaya into him.
"I'll check the article see if it says anything."

Zendaya pouted pressing her face against Toms chest as she scrolled through the article reading certain parts out loud.

"Make out by the pool...make out IN the pool...that didn't happen. Posted by an anonymous source...fuck..."

Zendaya slumped back into Toms chest as he traced patterns on her arm.
"I'll go talk to them..." Tom quickly kissed Zendaya before heading out the door and walking down the stairs.

~

Toms air con was pretty shit so Zendaya simply sat on his bed in her shorts and white sports bra.
"Hey I found out who...wow" Tom looked at Zendaya as he slowly shut the door.

"What..." Zendaya shrugged at him.
"You just...look...amazing" Tom stuttered.
Zendaya smiled.
"I'm literally wearing what I was wearing before but without a shirt"

"I'm not complaining" Tom sat at the edge of the bed.
"So who was it?" Zendaya sat beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Harrison."
"What!" Zendaya gasped.

"Yeah I know! He saved them to memories and then accidentally uploaded the entire story not knowing they were in there...it's gone now"

Zendaya sighed and rested on toms shoulder.
"At least they are gone..." She kissed his collarbone and rubbed his back.

"Yeah...now where were we?"
Tom grabbed Zendayas hips and flipped her onto her back resuming the position they were in before.

"Well this is one way to continue..." Zendaya moaned as Tom began to kiss her neck his hands still placed on her hips.

"Oh my god Tom..." Zendaya pressed into him and tugged on his hair as he moved his hands down underneath her shorts.

Zendaya moaned again as Tom got closer to her.
"Tom..." she whispered, "someone's coming"

Tom stopped and pressed his forehead into Zendayas neck letting out a sigh as someone knocked on the door.

The pair sat on the edge of the bed.
"Come in!" Tom called out slightly annoyed about being interrupted again.

"Hey guys I'm so sorry about posting the photos I forgot they were in the story I just...you guys look upset..." Harrison sighed.

"It's all good mate at least you were honest..."
Tom gave him a small wave and Harrison nodded before leaving the room.

When he was gone Tom jumped up and shut the door, clicking his fingers as he locked it shut.

"I will not be interrupted again." The couple resumed their positions, "be quiet though because they are downstairs"