25 | Normal

Suggested by @angelhigg 💕💕
_________________

The excessive knocking at Zendayas door was driving her insane. Either Darnell was back with food or she needed to evacuate.

"Jesus Christ can a girl get a- TOM!" Zendaya opened her front door and to her surprise her boyfriend stood before her.

"Oh my god...what..are you..." Zendaya stood there shocked looking at the boy and the big bouquet of flowers.

"Didn't want to reunite at a meeting did you?" Tom smirked, "Can I come in or..."
"Are those for me or..." Zendaya circled her finger at the flowers.

"What...oh no these are for Tess"
"Meeting it is!" Zendaya began to shut the door.

"Hey I'm joking I'm joking!" Tom pushed the door open with his arm half laughing.
Zendaya laughed back and threw her arms around Toms neck as her picked her up spinning them both around in circles.

Tom kicked the door shut as he put Zendaya down.
"I missed you..." Tom pulled her in for a kiss.

Zendaya pulled away her arms still draped around his neck, her body trapped in his embrace.
"It's been a month?" Zendaya looked at him confused while tom put the flowers down on Zendayas coffee table.

"I could've been a day I would've still missed you" Tom said, his back to her.
Zendaya smiled and walk over to him plonking herself down on the couch.

Tom slowly sat down beside her and pressed his lips together.
"What...?" She looked at him.

"When's the meeting?" Tom squinted.
"In an hour...why..." Zendaya extended the why as she turned her head back to the front.

"Do you want to go watch a movie in..." tom looked at his watch, "an hour and 5 minutes"
"Oo sure what movie" Zendaya shifted her body to face him and Tom shot back a small cheesy smile.
Zendaya read his mind.

"Uh uh absolutely not" she stood up.
"Why!" Tom stood up with her.

"Because people told me not to!"
"Did they spoil it..." tom spat out a bit too quickly.
"No...if I heard any spoilers. They'd be from you" Zendaya poked tom in the shoulder.

"Come on Z!" Tom grabbed both her hands.
"Let's just watch a movie here I have heaps!" Zendaya signalled to her TV.

"Zendaya." Tom looked her in the eye, "you have 4...and we have seen all of them"
"So! They are good movies!"

Tom sighed and plonked back down on the couch.
"Come on babe! It will be fun!" Tom whined, "I don't wanna be that cheesy couple that watches the notebook and just ends up making out for three hours"

"Doesn't sound that bad..." Zendaya mumbled sitting back down.

Tom glared at her.
"Nope we are going! To the actual cinema! To watc-"

Zendaya groaned.
"Ok fine!" She whipped out her phone and went to twitter.

Tom put his chin on her shoulder.
"Whatcha doing..."
"Tweeting in case I die or something..."

Tom squinted at her.
"What!" She laughed.
"You sure you haven't seen any spoilers..."

"No I haven't! Not one!"
Tom relaxed again.

Zendaya typed her tweet up and read it out loud.
"Currently preparing to walk in to see IW...there done now the world knows my cause of death"

Tom chuckled and grabbed her phone.
"Hey!" Zendaya leant over him trying to grab it back, "give it!"

"Nope it will get spoiled!"
"I won't go on Twitter I promise!"
Zendaya pouted.

"Or Instagram?!" Tom stood up and folded his arms.
"I Zendaya solemnly swear not to go on any social media until I've seen Infinity War"