17 | Over Exercised

Tom wrapped one arm around Zendayas shoulder as she slept peacefully on his chest.
He took deep breaths trying to push away the awful feeling in his stomach.

He got this feeling often but not this bad.

Toms muscles and head were throbbing and he felt as if he was being stabbed every time he took a breath.

He had a sip of water still taking deep breaths, wincing in pain. Zendaya rolled over so that her back was pressing against Toms chest.

He placed a hand around her stomach and she put her arm on top resting her other hand on his chest.

Tom lay on his back and covered his mouth, he was about to vomit.
He groaned as Zendaya shuffled in her sleep pressing herself closer to him causing Toms stomach muscles to throb.

Tom kept her close to him careful not to wake her up. It was only around 5pm and Tom could see that it was still light outside.

Zendaya slept so peacefully her breathing at a perfect pace her lips slightly parted.
Then there was Tom. Wide awake, sweating, sore basically everything that Zendaya wasn't.

He put is hand on his mouth and shot up with a jolt.
He put his hands on his face wiping away the sweat, Tom took a deep breath and hunched over the edge of the bed.

His head snapped up as he heard something move.
"Shit..." he whispered.

He turned around slowly and looked at Zendaya.
She was sitting up with her arms folded across her blue singlet.
"You woke me up..." she grunted.
"Sorry..." he choked.

When she saw Toms face she dropped her arms.
"Oh my god are you ok" She crawled over the bed and sat at his side.

Tom shook his head still hunched over.
Zendaya placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on his face gently lifting it up to face her.

She stroked the side of his face with her thumb.
"Do you feel like you're going to throw up?"

Tom nodded and Zendaya quickly stood up running over to Toms cabinet grabbing a plastic bowl and a towel.

Zendaya handed Tom the bowl and turned back to get some water on the towel.
Then Tom vomited.

Zendaya quickly squeezed the remaining water from the cloth and ran back over to where Tom was sitting.

"Oh baby..." she rubbed his back as he vomited, "let it out..."

Tom began to cry, with every lurch his muscles tensed and his head was shot with pain.
He groaned and Zendaya wiped some of the sweat away from his forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick..." she whispered.
"I didn't fe-"
He vomited again.

"Oh Tom..." Zendaya massaged his head and placed the other hand on Toms knee as she kissed his forehead.

Tom began to shake and Zendaya stood up taking the bowl from him.
"You done..."

Tom nodded. He didn't feel like vomiting anymore but his body ached and his head was throbbing.
Zendaya rinsed out the bowl and put it in the dishwasher before going back to sit with Tom.

She pulled his head onto her shoulder and gently tugged at his curly hair.
"Have you been feeling sick lately..."

Tom shrugged.
Zendaya put her arm around Toms shoulder and gave him a squeeze.
This caused Tom to wince and groan in pain and Zendaya quickly released her grip.

"What now" she used her hand to pull up Toms sleeve to see if there was a bruise but she saw nothing.

Tom groaned again and lay back on his bed clutching his stomach.
"Tom please tell me what's wrong" Zendaya has turned around and was facing him.

"Thomas..." she pushed his hair from his forehead and Tom gently pushed her away.

Zendaya stood up and left the room. She stood on Toms trailer deck and punched a few numbers into her phone.

Hello Zendaya!

"Hey Nicola I need to talk to you..."

What did Tom do...did he get you pregnant!

"No" Zendaya laughed, "he's really sick and he's groaning and vomiting and...I don't know what to do..."

Did he push you away?

"Yeah..."

He's over exercised...happens all the time. He gets sick and moody. His body aches...it's pretty common for him

"What do i do?"

I would make sure he's warm, lots of water don't kiss him on the mouth whatever you do! He's basically on a man period or a moody teenager. Just make sure he's comfortable.

"Ok" Zendaya laughed, "thank you"

Anytime. Goodbye Zendaya!

"Bye!" Zendaya hung up and walked back into the trailer shutting the door behind her.

"Tom..." Zendaya went over what Nicola said as she looked at Tom who was facing away from her asleep.

Zendaya sighed and climbed in next to him wrapping her arms around his stomach snuggling the back of his neck.

Tom shuffled away and Zendaya lay on her back letting out a big sigh.
"As long as your comfortable Thomas..."

Tom heard this and smirked and rolled back over and put his head on Zendayas chest softly kissing her collarbone before nuzzling under her chin.

He smiled as Zendaya placed a hand in his hair and her arm around his torso resting her chin on top of his head.

Tom placed his arm under Zendayas and curved his arm so it was resting on her back with his hand on her shoulder.

Zendaya kissed his head before whispering.
"You're such a child..."

Tom kissed her neck before finally dozing off.