78 | Test P2

"Wait but...what happened to your period though" Laura whispered, carful not to ruin the moment.

Zendaya snapped her head up and turned slowly to face her.
"I don't know..." she whispered, looking again the the negative pregnancy test in Toms hand, "may-"

Zendayas body kicked her in the gut again, the breakfast that she didn't eat came charging up. Reflexes kicked in and Tom grabbed her running quickly to the bathroom before setting her down gently.

"Are you ok love" Tom knelt down next to her as she threw up violently in the toilet bowl.
Zendayas body felt as if every organ was stabbing its neighbour and her stomach got it all. With every lurch she would cry out in pain, think it was over, but then it would repeat.

"It hurts Tom..." she managed to choke out, "please make it stop...please" she cried out and Tom did his best to hold her as she vomited up nothing. He knew that was the most painful.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she cried, Tom didn't know what to do he had never seen Zendaya like this before, he also had never seen what came next.

"Z-Zendaya..." Tom stuttered as he couldn't help but notice what just happened. Zendaya opened her eyes slowly, and screamed. The adrenaline pushed her backwards so she was sitting against the wall.

"What the hell..." Tom looked at his girlfriend who was bawling, he shifted his eyes from her to the blood that was in the bowl.
Zendaya sat there panting as if he had seen a ghost.

"Let me see your mouth" Tom quickly shuffled over and Zendaya opened her mouth still crying. Tom gently caressed her face as he looked at her broken features, sure enough her mouth was lined with blood.

"Ok water first wash this out..." Tom jumped up, grabbed a cloth and a glass of water before helping his girl up off the bathroom floor. He picked her up and placed her on the counter before helping rinse her mouth out and clean her face.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, gently rubbing her arm.
"Dizzy, my stomach hurts, I can't breathe..." she burst into tears again and Tom quickly embraced her.

"We need to get you to a doctor now" Tom went to help her but Zendaya stopped him.
"No please...I don't wanna go to a doctor" her mind flashed back to all her horrible experiences at the doctors which sent her into a panic attack.

"Tom I can't I can't go I can't" she cried as he slowly picked her up.
"Yes you can gorgeous you're going to be fine" Tom spoke in his normal soothing voice but soon felt Zendaya place her hands on his chest proceeding to slam the door in his face.

"Is she ok in there..." Laura whispered as she and Darnell came up behind him. Tom ran a hand through his hair getting slightly mad that she shoved him out.

"She's in pain and I'm trying to help bu-" Toms yell was cut off by Darnell putting a finger to his lips.
"It's called a panic attack Tom Holland, let me guess you mentioned a doctor?" Tom nodded and swallowed hard.

"She threw up blood...I can't fix that" Laura and Darnell looked shocked at Toms words.
"One, go in there and calm her down. Two, get her to a hospital" Darnell shoved him gently towards the door.

Tom sighed and opened the door slowly to see Zendaya sitting on the counter again.
"Hey gorgeous..." he whispered slowly shutting the door behind him.

Zendaya sat still, looking at her feet as she cried and took short forced breaths. Tom slapped himself for not recognising her panic attack earlier.

He basically jogged the small space between them and embraced her, standing between her legs so he could get as close as possible. Zendaya cried more into his shirt and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Tom kissed the side of her head and hugged her as tight as he could. Zendaya was struggling to calm down.
"I'm not leaving until you breathe my love..." Tom whispered.

Zendaya let out a short shaky breath.

"Slower..." Tom traced small circles on her shoulder as Zendaya once again let out a slower but shaky breath.

"Slower..." Tom planted a gentle kiss on the side of Zendayas head as her breathing returned to a normal pace, "let's get you to the hospital"

-

Tom and Zendaya both waited on a hospital bed for the news. The doctors did an X-ray on Zendayas chest and stomach and the couple was now just waiting.

"When we get back I'm going to buy you ice cream, chocolate and we are going to cuddle in bed watching Disney movies..." Tom whispered wrapping and arm around her shoulder.

Just then the doctor walked in.

Tom and Zendaya both sat up quickly, Tom subtlety putting his hand on Zendayas.
"Ok were you two trying for a baby?"

Zendaya shook her head.
"No it was unexpected"

"Right...sweetheart you had a miscarriage"

Zendayas heart stopped. The doctor kept talking but she couldn't hear,
"Love...you ok" Tom snapped her back to reality.

"Zendaya this is very common and it wasn't your fault however I would like to talk to you alone..." Zendaya nodded slowly as Tom kissed her head and left.

That didn't prepare her for what came next.

-

Tom was sitting in the waiting area thinking about what just happened when Zendaya came running out to him.

Bawling.

Not just bawling, screaming, worse then when she was in the bathroom.
She sprinted straight for him and hugged him so tight Tom thought he would hurl.

"My love what's wrong?" He looked at her worried as she continued to scream into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" She yelled but her voice was barley audible.
"What why it wasn't your fault..." Tom pulled away slightly and wiped the tears from her face.

"The doctor said I can't have kids..."