10 | Q and A

"Tom!" Zendaya yelled as she walked into Toms house, "is anyone here!"

"Yo!" Jacob called out from the living room, "Z come join the live stream!"

Zendaya dumped her bag down near the door and walked into the living room.
Toms phone was sitting up on the table and Laura, Jacob, Tom and Harrison were all sitting on the couch tom seated in the middle.

Zendaya sat next to Laura on the end of the couch and looked at the screen.
"Wait I'm not in frame" she scooched over a bit, "hi guys!" She lent over Laura waving at the camera.

"Oof they can't see you Z..."
"Fine!"

Zendaya stood up and walked over to Tom sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her torso seating her between his legs. Zendaya placed her arms on top of Toms pressing her back into his chest.

"Awe cute! Start screen recording guys!" Jacob laughed.

"Ok back to the Q and A!" Harrison yelled.
"Did you and Tom see Infinity War together?" Zendaya read out a question.

"Yes we did." Tom kissed Zendayas cheek and she pressed her head against his neck.
"But!" She jumped up still holding onto tom, "he didn't warn me about anything!"

Tom started to laugh.
"So I'm sitting there balling my eyes out with the rest of the cinema and Toms like 'hehehe'"

"Ok ok next question" Tom laughed again, "scariest moment in the past 2 years?"

"Um meeting a spider..." Laura whispered and Tom laughed in response, "Jacob?"

"Falling down the stairs probably..." everyone laughed.
"Haz?" Tom looked back at Harrison.
"Seeing you fall in a stunt was terrifying."

"That's mine. Falling from a stunt. Z?"

"Um. That paparazzi incident was pretty scary."

"Oh yeah. Your lucky I was there." They stared into eachothers eyes for abit.
"Ok you two!" Laura looked at the questions, "what paparazzi incident?"

"Um ok. So Tom, Marissa..and I were walking and we were being followed because...yeah...and this guy..."

"has the audacity to grab Zendaya!" Tom interrupted pulling tighter around her waist.
"Tell then what you did!" Zendaya slapped tom on the shoulder.

"Well security was already in but I like basically went at the guy."

"No you didn't you grabbed me and we like walked off" Zendaya laughed.
"I'm trying to make it more interesting!"

Everyone laughed while Harrison read out the last question.
"Can Tomdaya kiss on camera?"

"Hahahaha! No." They both said at the same time.
"Dammit!" Jacob slapped the arm rest and Tom kissed Zendayas cheek again.
"They're dating by the way guys."