2 | Announcements

Zendayas POV

"First of all I would like to thank who ever made Zendayas shoes." Tom gestured towards my shoes and I put my hand over his head.

"Thank you so very much..."

"So Zendaya since this movie is about Homecoming."
I looked over at him, we had rehearsed this many times and I was trying to predict the reaction we would get in about 30 seconds.

"If I was to ask you to homecoming what would make you say yes?"
"I don't know man"

"What about this?"
Tom runs and does a flip and my heart skips a beat. One because of fear as I have witnessed him get injured many times. And one because I am dating him.

"Sure." I laugh
"Yes!"

I laugh again,
"Well I kind of have to say yes"

"And why is that?" Tom comes up to me and puts an arm around my waist.

The crowd screams and I was hesitant to let the words come out of my mouth. This would change my life forever and I was mentally preparing myself for all the articles, videos and fan fiction that was about to come our way.

"You're my boyfriend?"
"Oh yeah!"

The crowd erupts and I look over at my table with Hugh, Robert, Mark, Zac and Laura. They are all screaming their heads off except for Harrison and Jacob.

I see Harrison say something to Jacob and Jacob slips him 10 dollars.

"Harrison, Jacob did you two just have a bet?!"
Tom leans over into the microphone.

I see Jacob shrug and the crowd laughs in response.

"Alright guys enjoy the clip."
We wave and walk off stage. I could still feel toms arm around my waist.

As soon as we are out of view I turn around and embrace him. He hugs me back and we stand there for what feels like forever.

"I can't believe we just did that..."
"I'm glad we just did that.."

A director comes out of the wings.
"You guys can't be back here for too long sorry."

"It's alright. We should get back."
Tom grabs my hand as we walk towards the curtain that would lead us back into the main hall.

"Are you ready..."
I'll admit I was terrified, all the public relationships I have ever had ended badly but Tom felt different.

This felt different.

In fact my whole life was about to be very. Very. Different.