72 | Overwellming

Quick PSA before we get started. I've seen a lot of videos of Tom and Z with their fans and yes it's cute and all but they look so dam tired and Tom honestly looked terrified when he walked out of the hotel.
Speaking of their hotel it was put into lock down and they couldn't leave because of the massive crowd out the front.
Fam LET THEM BEE 🐝
Anyways that is what this is about. it was suggested and I'm combining it with something else someone sent me so...yeah.
Note: Tom and Z are public in this but they still dislike the attention
If you guys want to suggest stuff then DM me on Instagram or comment on a photo or tag me in something I'll get it done 😂

_______

"Oh it's a video...hello!" Tom waved at the camera quickly disguising the fear inside of him. He wanted to say hello to all of his fans but he was sick, tired and honestly terrified of the mass amount of people crowding the hotel.

He slowly made his way over to the rest of the group where Jacob caught his eye.
"You alright mate you looked whiter than usual..." Jacob snickered.
"Um...thanks?" Tom squinted and shook his head slightly.

"No seriously you good? you look like your going to throw up in the water" Tom rolled his eyes.
"Thanks for telling me how ugly I am mate" Tom whispered, careful not let the fans hear him.

"Do you want some water...or something..." Jacobs voice grew quite, quickly noticing the fans around him. Tom nodded quickly, supporting himself with the wall next to him.

Before he knew it Jacob had ran off to find some water and the security guards surrounded Tom, blocking him off from the fans.

Toms head began to feel light and the dark sky got covered in small white dots. His stomach and brain were fighting each other, trying to keep him upright.

Just then the fans moved the cameras away from him and Tom took this as a chance to sit down on a near by bench. As he did, his eyes moved up to Zendaya, who was making her way over the small bridge in front of him.

"Hey everyone!" She waved and took pictures with a few before walking towards Jon.
They chatted for a while before Zendaya noticed Tom sitting on the bench. She smiled and gave him a small wave but he didn't wave back.

She squinted at him and gave him a thumbs up. Tom returned the gesture with a thumbs down. Zendaya nodded slightly before turning back to Jon. Tom saw her point at him, say something to Jon and before he knew it, she was walking over.

She walked quickly through the security guards and stood in front of him.
"What's wrong hun?" She folded her arms as Tom let out a shaky sigh.

He stood up slowly, holding Zendayas arm for support. As he looked across at her Tom saw the slight blur of fans behind them and Zendaya turned to look where he was looking.

"What is it..." Zendaya whispered, turning back to him. Tom sighed again and rested his head on Zendayas shoulder, wrapping his arms around her back.

Tom heard the fans all scream which pushed his closer to her, trying to catch up to her slow, calm breathing.
Zendayas hand eventually found Toms head and she made small circles on his temple while she tried to calm him down.

"Is this overwhelming..." Zendaya whispered trying to block out the crazy noise of the fans around them. Tom nodded before hiding his face in Zendayas neck, letting out small sniffs.

"Ok...how about I get you some water-"
"Jacob is getting me some..." Tom whispered, his voice could barely be heard over the yelling and screaming, "Argh can you make it stop" he groaned, pulling himself closer to Zendaya.