12 | Reunited

"Ayyyeeee look who it is!"
Tom whipped his head around to see Jacob coming towards him.
"Hey Jacob my man!" Tom embraced him in a man hug, "long time no see!"

The two stepped back and Tom shook his hand.
"Oh wait you still got it!"
Tom and Jacob did the iconic Ned and Peter handshake.

"Oh...aye!"
The two boys laughed and talked for about 10 minutes before Jacob bought up the question.
"So...you and Z?"

"Haha what where did you hear about that..."
Tom scratched the back of his head.
"Oh please...Harrison told me."

"He what!" Tom whisper yelled, "I swear I will kill him."

"So it's true!!!" Jacob squealed, "you guys are my OTP!"
"You are such a child..."
Tom rolled his eyes.

"So did she like...come to London or..."
Tom froze. Zendaya and Toms relationship was complicated.
They basically started dating online, not tinder or a website, they were just FaceTiming and it clicked.

"We haven't actually physically seen eachother in 9 months..."
"9 months!" Jacob yelled.

"Jesus Jacob!" Tom jumped.
"I'm sorry! You could have a baby in that time!" Jacob whispered, "I mean if you got started right away..."

"Jacob!"
"I'm sorry..sorry...but you guys haven't touched each other in 9 months!"

"Yeah...but not like...that..."
"Are you expecting to see her today or..."

"I hope so..." tom whispered looking at his hands. He really missed Zendaya, he can't remember the last time he saw her and he was just hoping she hasn't grown anymore.

"Oh this is going to be so romantic!" Jacob squealed again.
"Yeah..." tom sighed
"What's wrong I thought you would be excited..."

"I am! I am it's just...she's been through some shit..." Tom looked out at the road, "I haven't been able to physically be there for he you know..."

"Oh my god Tom."
"I'm serious Jacob! This long distance thing sucks!"
"No...Tom..."

Tom looked behind him and his heart stopped.
There she was.

Zendaya was walking in slow motion looking at her phone. She hadn't noticed him yet but Darnell who was next to her did.

He looked at Tom and smirked. Darnell pointed at Zendaya and mouthed.
'Should I say something?'

Zendaya looked up at Darnell.
"What the hell?"
"Nothing nothing!" He raised his hands in the air and Zendaya looked back in front of her.

Tom and Zendaya were around 30 meters apart now but they could see the other so clearly.
Tom saw a huge smile creep across Zendayas face and he let out a short breath before running.

They were both running now, Zendayas arms outstretched to try to get to him sooner. They didn't care who looked at them while they ran.

All tom could see was Zendaya and all Zendaya could see was Tom.
15 meters, 10 meters, 5 meters.

Their bodies collided an Zendaya jumped up wrapping her legs around Toms waist. She buried her head in his neck as he spun them both around in circles.

Tom wrapped both of his arms around Zendayas back pressing his face against the side of her head.
He felt her put a hand in his curly hair and the other hand across his shoulders.

"Argh I missed you!" He put her down and pulled away looking at her face.
"Why are you crying..." he whispered.

Zendaya pulled him back into a hug putting her hands back where they were before.
"I'll tell you later I don't want to ruin the moment..."

Tom sighed and kissed her temple pulling her closer.
"I missed you so much Tom..." she sniffled, "I really needed you some days..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there.." he swayed them side to side.
"You're here now..." she turned her head resting her forehead against Toms neck dropping her hands to his shoulders.

"Yeah...I'm here now.." Tom smirked, "so now I can do this!"

Zendaya yelped as Tom pushed her away before grabbing her hands pulling her back towards him.

Tom placed a hand on her hip and grabbed her hand with the other. Zendaya rested her free hand on his shoulder as the pair swayed side to side not caring that they were in the middle of the new set.

Zendaya leaned close to him so that their lips were almost touching.
"What was it you wanted to do..." she whispered tracing patterns on Toms palm.

He smiled again before kissing her gently. She pulled away and opened her eyes. Zendaya looked up at tom who has a huge grin planted on his face.

She let her hand rest on the side of his face before kissing him again.
They both smiled into the kiss still oblivious to the world that was around them.

When they pulled away the second time Zendaya let her hands fall back to toms shoulders smiling up at him.

"So..." Zendaya looked over her shoulders to see Jacob and Darnell standing there with their cameras out, "Can we post these?"

Zendaya sighed and laughed at the same time resting her head on toms shoulder.
"Send them to me I'll post it..." tom said, "if that's ok with you Z..."

"It's fine by me." Zendaya kissed his jawline, "it's time people knew about us anyway.."