65 | Christmas Presents P1

IM BECOMING SMART AND COMBINING TWO SUGGESTIONS IN ONE BITCHES GET YOUR SHIT READY!
(I'll stop)
Also it's taking me longer and longer to scroll to the bottom now like holy crap...this shit is growing (can't relate)

Also I legit just watched David Dobrik buying expensive stuff with Seat Geek for half and hour so if the reactions are like that...that's why.
Also what the fuck I thought it was "seekeek" not Seat Geek?!

Notes: Tom moved to LA and Zendaya moved in with him. They live in a small apartment together and have for around a year. They have been dating for around 3.
___________

"Tom put a Christmas hat on!" Zendaya yelled, throwing hats at everyone in the room.
"I'll look like a dork!" He pouted while everyone in the room gave him a 'nah duh' look.

"Tom you literally always look like a dork." Zendaya smiled plonking down next to him, "now put it on!"
Tom rolled his eyes and pulled the red and white Santa hat over his curls. Zendaya laughed at the light up reindeers running alone the white strip on his forehead.

"You're having the reindeer ears!" Tom wailed and stretched over her to reach them.
"I want to be the reindeer!" Jacob called and Zendaya rolled her eyes.

"Well I cant be an elf Jacob! Have these!" Zendaya threw a pair of elf ears at Jacob and Santa hats at Harrison, Darnell, Laura and Tony.

The squad was having a small Christmas together before for they went to spend time with their families. Zendaya of course went all out, she bought a fake Christmas tree, hats and food galore. Well not anymore, as soon as they boys walked in the food disappeared before Zendaya could say Christmas.

So that bought them all here, doing presents on the couch in Tom and Zendayas apartment. Tom was sitting cross legged in the corner, Zendaya leaning her back on his shoulder as she stretched her legs on the foot rest.

"Ok! Who's first!" Tony yelled rubbing his hands together, his eyes eagerly staring at the amazing (and not so amazing) wrapped presents under the tree.

"I have to give my present to Zendaya last!" Tom yelled causing Zendaya to jump slightly.
"Um...no I'm going last cause mines big" Zendaya pointed at the envelope on the coffee table.

"That's an envelope love" Tom gestured to Zendayas gift before ushering her eyes toward his, "This is bigger trust me"
"Fine..." Zendaya mumbled knowing it was probably expensive jewellery or the pair of shoes she made tom look at when they walked through the mall.

After most presents were handed out the only two left were Tom and Zendayas.
"Let me grab mine" Zendaya carefully moved the new leather jacket Laura bought her and skipped towards the coffee table.

"This better be some present based on how happy you look right now" Tom smirked.
"Shut your snobby ass up and open it" Zendaya handed Tom the envelope and he shook it next to his ear.

"No just open it!" Zendaya sat down beside him and swung one of her legs over his resting her arm on his shoulder as Tom slowly opened the present.

"Holy shit mate open it!" Harrison yelled.
Zendaya bit her lip trying to hold back a smile as Tom read the card.

"It's cringey don't judge" Zendaya covered her mouth.
"I remember someone once said there is many fish in the sea...the only school I want to be part of is you, me...and...Hawaii..."

The whole room fell silent as two tickets too Hawaii fell out.
"Shut the fuck up..." Tom slapped his hands in his lap, "shut...is this real?" He waved the tickets.

Zendaya nodded her head smiling.
"Shut...oh my...Zendaya! Oh my god!" Tom was now up and jumping around the room screaming, "I'm going to Hawaii bitches!"