37 | Ghost Hunting P2

ITS FINALLY FINISHED YALL
So in case y'all are wondering here's kinda the cast list
Shane: Tom
Ryland: Zendaya
Andrew: Darnell
Garret: Harrison
Sorry Morgan I love you 💕
I recommend watching Shane's videos on the queen Mary to get the jist of this chapter :)

__________

Tom woke to the sound of his alarm and he groaned as he brain told him to go back to sleep.
He heard someone stir in the bed next to his and he assumed it was Darnell.

Sure enough a few seconds later Darnell switched the lamp on and jumped back as the light filled the room.
"So we gonna catch some ghosts?"

"You boys are stupid" Tom looked over at Zendaya who was lying on her stomach looking out the window.
"You don't have to come you know" Tom sat up, slightly teasing Zendaya with his tone.

"Good have fun then" Zendaya pulled the blankets over her head.
Tom chuckled and pulled the blanket away from her face, staring her dead in the eyes.

"But you will have to be here alone in a haunted room" Tom teased again and he watched as Zendaya pressed her lips together going over her decision.

"Alright fine but if I get attacked you're webbing 'em" Zendaya swung her legs out of the bed snatching up Toms hoodie on the way.

"Hey no thats mine" Tom whined hopping off the bed after her. He grabbed the hoodie and tried to pull it away but it was already over Zendayas head.

"You're wearing long sleeves and I agreed to hunt ghosts with you so it's mine now"
Tom rolled his eyes and went into the other room to get some shoes and wake up Harrison.

"What" Zendaya glared at Darnell as she adjusted the sleeves on Toms hoodie.
"You really don't want to come do you"
Darnell perched on the edge of his bed.

Zendaya sighed and looked out the small round window at the water before putting her attention back on Darnell.
"I would rather come then get killed here, alone"

Darnell sighed as Tom walked back into the room with a sleepy Harrison.
"Chuck some shoes on gang we are going on a hunt" Tom yelled a little to loud.

"This isn't Scooby doo tom" Harrison groaned.
"Yes it is and you're Velma" Tom glared at Harrison.

"Well I'm Daphne so..." Darnell flicked his head to one side.
"Fuck off I'm Daphne" Zendaya slapped him lightly.

"Darnell, Shaggy or Scooby?" Tom laughed.
"Hey no what about Fred?" Darnell stood up.

"Um that's me duh cause Z is Daphne so like..." Tom shrugged.
"Shaggy and Velma dated too you know" Darnell gave Tom a smug look.

"Oh yeah...well it's 2018 have fun love birds we are gonna go find some ghosts" Tom grabbed Zendayas hand and they made their way to the door.

"Tom it's 3am remember!" Zendaya whisper shouted as she hugged his side while he opened the door.
"Not like anyone is actually here..."

Zendaya rolled her eyes and the 'gang' followed Tom out the door.
The flickering of room B40's light caught Zendayas attention and she held Tom tighter as they passed it.

"It's fine Z..." Tom whispered squeezing her hip as they continued down the long corridor.

The Scooby Gang eventually found a staff member that agreed to give them a tour of the ship.
"Don't you think it's a little sketchy...him being up at 3 in the morning" Zendaya looped her hands around Toms arm.

"All hotels have staff that work at night babe..." Tom whispered back.
Zendaya looked behind them at the staircase they were currently walking down.

"You guys are entering the isolation ward" Zendaya froze and she felt Tom stiffen.
"Wait what..?" Harrison said.

"This is where sick passengers came so they wouldn't pass any sickness on" the man pointed to a sign, "over 50 died down here"

The man led the group into a room with two wooden bunk beds bolted to the wall.
"Can we try to get some recordings" Harrison looked around the room taking photos.

"Sure" the man walked out.
"Oh my god this is so cool" Harrison lay down on the bottom bunk and Zendaya climbed up to the top.

"What if someone died in this very spot" Zendaya joked as she lay on her back.

Snap.

"Oh my god babe get off" Tom completely ignored the fact that Darnell was filming and raced over to the bunk.
"That was breaking that was breaking..."

Tom swiftly picked Zendaya up off the bed and placed her down on the ground keeping her tucked into his chest.

Bang.

"No I hate this!" Tom shrieked as something fell in the background.
Everyone was freaking out now especially Zendaya.

"Tom can we go..." She sniffled in his shirt, "please can we go I don't like this..."
"Hey guys sorry you all have to go" The man walked back in.

"What" Tom looked at him.
"You gotta go now!" He yelled, "go!"

The group dashed up the stairs as lights began to turn off behind them.
"Tom can we go home please..." Zendaya cried.

"Yeah...lets get our stuff..."
"Tom you take Zendaya to the car we will grab the bags" Darnell ushered the two of them in the other direction and Tom kept Zendaya close to him as they walked away.

"I don't like this" Zendaya whispered as they walked through one of many long corridors.
"Me neither..." He kissed her head as they walked out the front door.

When the air hit them they pressed together shivering.
"It's ok..." Tom rubbed Zendayas shoulders as they approached the car.

"Fuck Darnell has the keys" Tom slammed his hand down on the trunk, "I'll go back —"

"No!" Zendaya yelped and grabbed his hand before he walked away, "no..."
Tom sighed and leaned against the side of the car pulling Zendaya into him as they stood in front of the large ship.

"I'm never coming on these trips ever again"
Zendaya cried into Toms chest and he tightened his grip around her.

"Fair enough..." Tom bought Zendayas lips up to meet his and kissed her gently before letting her head rest back under his chin.

"I love you darling"
"I love you too..."