71 | Christmas Presents P2

"Zendaya...princess wake up..." Tom whispered still holding her hand. They had a fallen asleep on the plane, hand in hand.

Zendaya let out a small groan and looked around.
"What time is it...?" Zendaya whispered sitting up, letting the covers fall off her shoulders.

"Around 9pm..." tom laughed slightly at Zendayas annoyed face.
"I want to go back to sleep..." Zendaya groaned resting her head on Toms shoulder.

Tom smiled to himself and kissed her forehead.
"Come on we are landing in 10..." almost on cue the lights slowly came on and Zendaya buried her head in Toms hoodie.

"Can I wear this..." she mumbled.
"Eh no!" Tom pulled his hoodie around him more and Zendaya pouted and tried to pull it off him.

"Get your hands off you perv"
"But I'm cold!" Zendaya whined, "and I'm your girlfriend so your hoodies are now my hoodies!"

"Fine" Tom rolled his eyes and wrapped his hoodie around Zendayas shoulders. He quickly pulled down the two strings so the hood closed around her face.

"Tom!" Zendaya screamed and he clamped a hand over her mouth.
"Shut up this is a plane!" Tom laughed and the two of them sat there staring at each other for awhile before the laughter started again.

"Ok...ok we should get ready to get off..." Tom laughed and stood up taking a quick glance over the small room they were in before crouching back down in front of Zendaya.

He started to pack their bags and Zendaya smiled at him, running her hand through his hair. Tom glanced up at her and winked except it didn't come across as flirtatious, it was hilarious.

She basically spat as she laughed and Tom had to grab the small table in front of him to stop falling over.
"Shut up shut up shut up!" Tom hissed waving his hands in front of his face.

"I can't ...this is too funny...oh my god I'm so tired!" Zendaya laughed before Tom sat back down next to her.
Just then an announcement came on that the plane was landing, welcoming them to Hawaii.

"Woo!" Zendaya whispered and Tom kissed her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.

-

Once the plane had finally landed Tom grabbed their bags and stepped out into the cold air.
"I regret giving you my jumper now..." he hissed as they walked towards the airport.

"No paps..." Zendaya whispered and snuggled into his side wrapping her arms around his torso. Tom smiled and kept walking.

When the pair were finally inside Tom went off to find a bathroom while Zendaya sat on a couch and tried to find an Uber. She was surprised at the fact that there was no paparazzi in sight, she was also extremely grateful.

She saw Tom walking towards her in the distance and she straightened up a bit. As he got closer he threw a bag of chocolates at her. Zendaya squealed at the bag in her lap as Tom scooted next to her wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"How did you know?" Zendaya kissed his cheek multiple times to the point where Tom had to slowly push her away.
"You were just complaining that there was none on the plane so..."

"Ugh I love you..." Zendaya snuggled into his side.
"I l-" Tom was interrupted by a beep from Zendayas phone, "way to ruin the moment"
"That's our Uber you can tell me all about it when we get to our hotel room"

Tom smirked and grabbed the bags again, following Zendaya out of the airport.

-

"Dam Tom this room is nice..." Zendaya gawked at the white aesthetic room she was standing in.

"Look how pretty this is!" Zendaya lay back on the bed and looked at the ceiling

"Yeah it's gorgeous..." Tom lay down next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him.

Zendaya hummed as Tom began to kiss her neck, first softly but then he picked up the pace and flipped over so he was hovering above her.

"Thomas Stanley Holland What on earth do you think you're doing" Zendaya smirked.
"Telling you how much I love you..." Zendaya rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

"No...not now I'm tired" Zendaya hopped off the bed and went over to her suitcase.
"But you said!" Tom whined.
"Ah bah! Don't go all 3 year old on me honey!" Zendaya grabbed her pjs out of her suit case and proceeded to change.

"If you're looking I'll kill you..." Zendaya hissed.
"How can I not..." Tom whispered and hopped off the bed. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Zendayas bare waist and kissed the back of her neck.

He was stopped by Zendayas shirt that she had just thrown on. Tom pouted and spun her around so she was pressed up against him.
He slowly leaned forward and caught Zendayas lips on his.

Zendayas hands were still hovering beside her face but she eventually relaxed and rested them on Toms shoulders.
Before she got to carried away she quickly pulled away.

"Shut your horny ass up and let me put pants on" Zendaya whispered, just inches from his face.
"No you don't need em" Tom quickly scooped her up and jumped on the bed.

"No tom fuck off!" Zendaya laughed and tried to hop of the bed but Tom pushed her back down and ran to switch the lights off.
"Tom!" Zendaya yelled as she felt the bed weigh down next to her.

Zendaya smiled as she felt Toms arms wrap around her and the blanket fall over her shoulders.
"Please Tell me you have pants on..." Zendaya whispered as Tom pulled her into his now bare chest.

Tom laughed and pulled one of Zendayas legs over his. She sighed in relief at the feel of Toms track pants.
"You don't so what's the problem..." Tom walked his fingers up Zendayas leg but she grabbed his hand and put it on her back.

"We are here for a week Z...it's gonna happen" Tom whispered in her ear and traced small circles on her lower back.
Zendaya smiled and snuggled into his chest, wrapping her arms around his back.

"I love you Z..."
"Yeah ok...I guess I love you too..."
Zendaya heard Tom snicker and she smiled before drifting off to sleep.

-

To be continued...

HEHE SORRY FAM