22 | Period

Zendayas POV

Ok there are good things about being a girl and there are sucky things.

One of the sucky things is waking up on a Monday morning to find out you need new pjs.

The other being, having to walk to set (or anywhere) while being stabbed in the stomach.

Someone shoot me.

So yeah at this very moment I am walking, in the cold, to the Far From Home set in London. Causally dying inside.

Third Person

Zendaya stopped in her tracks.
Shoot. She thought.
She had to do a stunt today.

Zendaya groaned as she thought about flying through the air.
"Oh my god..." she whispered remembering that it had to be today as she already asked to postpone.

With every step she took towards the set she cursed, and then she saw him.
"Zendaya!" Tom yelled stretching out his arms, "you ready for the st-" Tom stopped as Zendaya embraced him throwing her arms around his neck.

Tom chuckled slightly and kissed the side of her head.
"What's with all this?" Tom swayed them both side to side.
"I'm dying" Zendaya groaned in his shoulder.

Tom pulled away keeping his hand in her hair.
"And why is that?"
Zendaya gave him a 'you know' look and Tom gave her a confused one in return, grabbing both her hands.
"No, Z I don't know just by looking in your eyes..." Tom lent closer and squinted at her.

"You should!" Zendaya slapped him lightly on the shoulder and walked away.
Tom stumbled to grab her hand, once he managed to get ahold of her he pulled her backwards into him.

"I know I'm a superhero Z but I can't read minds..." Tom wrapped his arms around Zendayas front and whispered in her ear.

Zendaya sighed and turned still trapped in his embrace resting her forearms on Toms shoulders.
"I'm on my period..." she grumbled looking away from him.

Tom smiled and pulled her in for a hug placing one hand on her lower back and the other tangled in her hair.

"We have to do our stunt today and I don't want to..." Zendaya whined tracing patterns on Toms shoulder.
"Why do you not like heights?"

Zendaya pulled away.
"No you idiot!" She flicked him in the shoulder before laying her head back down again, "the stupid harness..."

Tom laughed,
"Come on it will be fine"
Zendaya pouted at him scrunching her brow.
Tom laughed again before kissing her on the cheek and walking her off to the dressing rooms.

~

The harness was ugly, tight, uncomfortable basically everything Zendaya didn't need right now.

Not to mention Michelle's jeans digging into her sides whenever she walked.
The stunt was much the same.

Michelle was on a building, basically jumping off for a reason Zendaya couldn't say,
And guess who comes to her rescue.

Zendaya stood at the top and was told to test the falling action.
She wasn't scared of the height in which she was falling, it was the harness that was killing her.