75 | Test

Zendaya woke up slowly. Her head was throbbing and her stomach felt as if a giant pole was pushing against her. She groaned as she knew what probably just happened.

"Wait shit..." Zendaya quickly whipped the blanket off her presumably naked body to find that she was still wearing underwear. She sighed and slowly pried Toms arms off her waist, careful not to wake him.

Once she was out of bed she quickly checked the sheets for any signs of damage and to her relief there was none.
"Good morning love..." A familiar British accent greeted her and she turned to see her boyfriend sitting up in the bed.

His hair was a mess and he was only in his boxers.
"Last night was fun..." Zendaya could hear the smirk in his voice as she turned to get what she needed.

"You ok..." his tone changed from sexy to sympathetic in one quick snap, one of the many reasons Zendaya fell for him.
"Yeah...just stuff" Zendaya smiled and shook her head quickly slipping a pad into the side of her underwear.

"Ok...you looking gorgeous by the way" Tom winked at her. She really didn't, her skin was quite visible the only part of her body being covered was from the Calvin Klein bra and underwear. Her hair was a mess and her face and skin were red with evident hickeys across her neck.

"I'll be back..." she smiled, "get dressed" Zendaya waggled her finger at Toms half naked state in which he just smirked in reply.
"Why..." he grabbed Zendayas hips so her stomach was just centimetres from his face as he perched on the edge of the bed.

Tom traced small circles on Zendayas back going lower and lower until his fingers had reached and were slowly tugging at the waist band.
"Tom..." Zendaya smiled as he pulled her down onto her lap, "not now..."

"Why" he groaned again as his mouth descended onto hers, Zendaya tried so hard not to melt into his touch but the challenge got harder as Tom moved down to her neck.

"Tom..." Zendaya groaned.
"Yes darling" He continued, getting lower and lower until he was at her chest. Zendayas stomach churned again and the pain kicked in. This snapped her out.

"I can't do this" she quickly jumped up and Tom looked at her in surprise.
"Are you ok..." Tom jumped up and put his hand on her arm as she looked away, embarrassed.

"You can tell me anything princess"
Zendaya sighed. Even though Tom and Zendaya had been friends for over a year they had only dated for around 6 months and it was weird telling him about her, girl problems. Yet he was going to insist.

"Sweetheart..." Tom whispered another one of Zendayas many nicknames giving her the urge to take him back on the bed right there. But she couldn't.

"Can I just use the bathroom...please"
Zendaya whispered. Tom released her and Zendaya quickly walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

She sat down on the toilet and was going about her business when she saw it. Or what she didn't see. No blood.

"What the fuck..." Zendaya checked again to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her, "where the fuck are you..."
She quickly swiped her phone off the counter and checked the app and gasped.

Her period wasn't supposed to start today...it was supposed to end.

Zendaya jumped up off the toilet and started to panic, her mind started flashing back to all the times she and Tom had sex. She mentally slapped herself remembering the 'don't worry I'm on the pill' that happened just over a week ago.

"No this isn't happening" Zendaya whispered and ran her fingers through her hair, grazing her scalp slightly with her long nails.
"Zendaya are you ok in there" a knock at the door was heard and she quickly whispered back.

"Yeah...I'm o-" and with that her worst fear came true. Zendaya hunched over the toilet quickly and vomited right there. She heard the door burst open and Tom ran in.

"Oh my god Z..." he crouched beside her and pulled her hair back, "let it out" Tom rubbed her back as she shivered and vomited.
Zendaya groaned she finished vomiting.
"Ow..." she croaked out and Tom quickly grabbed some toilet paper and used it to wipe around her mouth.

"Awe love...you ok now" Zendaya shook her head and leant into Toms arms letting his warm skin contrast with her cold shivering body. Tom flushed the toilet and picked his shaking girlfriend up bridal style and carried her back to the bed room.

He pulled the hoodie he was wearing yesterday over her head and cradled her as they both sat up in the bed.
"You didn't tell me you were sick..." Tom kissed her head and Zendaya shrugged.

"My body didn't tell me either..." she chuckled and sighed at the feel of Toms arms wrapped around her waist as her legs fell across his.
"Tom..." Zendaya snuggled into his neck scared of what she was about to say, "what would you do if I was...pregnant"

"Are you!" Tom quickly bought his head up from Zendayas and his face was surprisingly lit up with happiness.
"I don't know" Zendaya was the opposite, she burst into tears, "I thought my period was supposed to come today but it turns out it was supposed to end so I missed a whole cycle then I threw up and last week when we..."

"Hey hey hey..." Tom interrupted her and put a finger under her chin bringing her face up to his, "it's ok..." Zendaya let out a shaky breath.

"I'm gonna call Laura...ask if she can buy a test..." Tom nodded and kissed Zendayas forehead as she picked up her phone.

Awhile later Laura had agreed to but Zendaya a test and Tom called Darnell and asked him to come for moral support. He could feel how afraid and anxious his girlfriend was just by looking at her.

"Hey...princess I will support you no matter what happens ok this is your body...your choice" Tom patted the side of Zendayas hip as they sat on the couch, Darnell sitting on the one opposite and Laura on the armchair.

Zendaya took the test around a minute ago and the foursome were sitting in the living room waiting for the timer to go off on Toms phone. The timer that could change her life.

"And we will support you too Z" Laura signalled to Darnell and herself, "no matter your choice"
"My choice..." Zendaya huffed and rested her head on Toms shoulder knowing that deep down inside everyone in that room was secretly praying for a different outcome.

She didn't know what she was praying for.

Tom kissed Zendayas head once more and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I love you..." he whispered in her ear just enough so only she could hear it.

Zendaya smiled and nuzzled under Toms chin. That's when the timer went off.
She wanted to scream and rewind time but she knew that very soon she would have to look at the test that was sitting in front of her.

Darnell and Laura sat on either side of the couple as Zendaya reached forward slowly.
"I can't do this..." she cried, "I don't want to ruin your life..."

"No no no no no my love you won't ruin anything it's all going to be ok" Tom kissed her cheek before she lent forward once more and took the test in her hand.

"Countdown please"  Zendaya chuckled and looked at the upside down pregnancy test in her hand. Tom began to count down from 5 and when he read 3 Zendaya stopped him.

"I can't..." she cried and he embraced her, "Can you turn it over please" Tom smiled and nodded counting down from five again as Zendaya covered her mouth.

When he reached one he flipped the test over.
"What does it say" Zendaya didn't look and buried herself in Toms neck. No one responded and Zendaya began to think the worst.

"I'm so sorry Tom" Zendaya cried.
"No no baby look" Zendaya opened her eyes and looked at the test.

Not pregnant

She sighed in relief and her friends embraced her.
"Thank god..." Zendaya smiled and Tom pulled her in for a kiss.

"Wait but...what happened to your period though..."

To be continued...