38 | Paparazzi Incident

Ann: so guys I just wanna say tysm for 500 votes that's insane like oh my god 😂 😂 also tysm for all your amazing comments 😭😭😭💕💕💕💕
I try so hard to respond to them all because I really appreciate comments I don't care how popular my book it but I love feedback so ty!

This is like an extra part to the chapter Q&A so go read that if you haven't 😂 this will be a lot shorter FYI

_________
"That paparazzi incident was pretty scary"
"Oh yeah you're lucky I was there..."

Tom and Zendaya never really had much physical interaction outside of their locked doors. They had sworn to keep their relationship private but boyfriend reflexes made that very hard.
Especially on a day like today.

Tom, Marissa and Zendaya were walking down a fairly busy street in Atlanta when (as usual) they were caught by paparazzi.

"It's only when Toms here..." Zendaya hissed as the trio began to walk faster.
"Toms car is just up ahead" Marissa pointed at the silver car just short of a hundred meters away from them.

The flashing of cameras got louder and closer as Zendaya felt herself get furious as they got up in her personal space.
"Alright that's enough thank you" Tom used his arm to shield Zendaya from a very intrusive man.

"Please Sir we have to go" Tom tried to usher the man away from Zendaya knowing cameras were everywhere but he kept asking her questions that he shouldn't be asking.

Security got involved and pushed the man away from them but he managed to wrap his arm around Zendayas torso and tried to pull her with him.

Zendaya screamed as the mans arm pushed her back on the concrete. She cried out in pain and clutched her sides.
"Oh my god darling are you ok..." Tom knelt beside her while security shielded them both.

Zendaya cried out again as Tom tried to support her back before pressing herself against him.
"I'm fine tom honestly..." Zendaya wiped her tears away quickly.

"Come on lets get out of here..." Tom picked Zendaya up and she buried her head in his shoulder snaking her arms around his back.

"Tom I'll drive you sit in the back" Tom nodded and handed Marissa his keys before hopping in the car next to Zendaya.

Tom put an arm around Zendayas shoulders and peppered her forehead with kisses.
"It's going to be everywhere Tom..." she sobbed, "I'm sorry..."

"You have nothing to apologise for Z"
He traced patterns on her arm as Marissa drove off.