73 | Tired

A short cute ass chapter to fill up some space. Also...how tf can this get 10k more reads...in two weeks...thank you xx
___________

Zendaya slowly trudged up the steps to her trailer, she unlocked it quite quickly, desperate to get inside.
"Tom where you at" she called out only to get no response, "babe?" Zendaya quickly walked into the bedroom to see Tom asleep on her bed.

A bowl of popcorn was sitting in front of him and his laptop was open. Zendaya smiled and threw her bag in the corner of the room, wincing as it scratched down her arm.

She quickly pulled her sleeve up revealing the scratch marks from the ropes at set. Zendaya groaned and threw her head back. She winced again as her back shot pain up her spine.

When Zendaya turned around, Tom was looking of his shoulder at her.
"You right love?" He sat up, balancing on his elbows.
Zendaya hummed, "yeah just a bit sore"
Tom pouted and stuck out his arm, signalling for Zendaya to join him.

She smiled and kicked off her shoes. Tom grunted as Zendaya flopped on top of him. "You wanna play that game" Tom chuckled, flipped them both over and began to tickle her.

Zendaya screamed and tried to push him off but Tom held his ground.
"Tom stop!" Zendaya laughed and slapped his shoulders, "Tom ow that hurts stop!"
Tom stopped and looked down with a worried look at Zendaya who was breathing heavily.

"I hate you" Zendaya laughed, caressing the side of his face. A wide grin spread across Toms face, a small laugh escaped his mouth.
"What?" Zendaya laughed.
"You're so cute" Tom smiled and kissed her cheek.

Zendaya bit her lip smiling, expecting Tom to pull away but he went lower so that he was kissing her neck. She hummed as he skidded across her skin, leaving a trail down to the top of her shirt.

Tom smiled and hooked his fingers under the hem of her shirt whilst he kissed her, pushing Zendaya backwards into the bed even more. Tom slowly pulled her shirt up to her rib cage and the cool air snapped Zendaya out of her daze.

"Wait..." Zendaya quickly detached from Tom, her hands planted on his chest.
"You alright" Tom panted and rested his hand on Zendayas hip.
"Can we not...do this...I'm just rea-"

Tom cut her off,
"Of course love, is everything ok" Tom rolled off her but kept his arm around her waist.
"Yeah...just all these stunts that Jon's making me do..." Zendaya sniffed and Tom swiftly pulled her close to him, "everything hurts"

"I know how you feel..." Tom chuckled and kissed her head tracing small circles on her back, "why don't they get the stunt double"
Zendaya shrugged.

"I mean the stunts are simple, just painful" Zendaya pulled her sleeve down and showed Tom the red marks on her forearm, he let out a small gasp, "wow I sound like a wimp...you do all these crazy things and I'm complaining about scratches" Tom ran his thumb down her wrist softly.

"Oh princess...you're not a wimp" He gently lifted her wrist and kissed it, "You're the strongest person I know".
Zendayas face lit up as Tom smiled down at her.
"What movie do you want to watch love"

She wrapped her arms around his waist and giggled as he sat up to switch his laptop on. "What did I do to deserve you..." Zendaya whispered into his neck, so quietly that he didn't hear.

They lay there watching the movie, throwing popcorn in each other's mouths. Seeing who could do the best catch, Tom almost choked on a kernel because he bet Zendaya he could catch one in a handstand.

Tom and Zendaya then had a fight with the popcorn until there was more on the floor than what they had consumed.

Around 30 minutes into their movie, Tom had pulled Zendaya and himself under the covers. Zendayas body was resting on top of his, her left hand on his shoulder and her right under the pillow.

Zendaya was nuzzling into his neck, peppering his jawline with small kisses. Tom was unaware that she was asleep until she let out a small noise.

Tom flipped his head around to see Zendaya groaning and her face all scrunched up.
"Zendaya..." he whispered gently shaking her, "sweetheart...wake up" Tom quickly flipping his laptop shut and placed it on the floor.

When he turned back Zendaya was lying with her hand over her eyes.
"You ok my love..." Tom gently took her hand away and Zendaya used this as an opportunity to get closer to him.

"Do you want a heat pack or something..." Tom whispered into Zendayas hair.
"You are my heat pack" Tom chuckled and pulled her closer only to have Zendaya wince in pain.

"I'm so sorry are you alright" Zendaya nodded and pulled herself back.
"Princess I don't want you to be injured tomorrow...do you want me to run you a bath" Tom rubbed her back.

Zendaya shook her head and snuggled into Tom, tucking her arms in so they were resting against his chest and her body was engulfed in his arms.

She smiled as Tom pulled the blankets tightly around the two of them and put his warm hand on her cold skin.
"Ask for a stunt double if you need one love,
I don't want you to hurt yourself..." Tom felt Zendaya nod against his shoulder so he pulled her closer, aware of the pain she was in.

Tom wrapped an arm around her shoulders and the other around her waist holding her against him as she slowly snaked her arms around his neck.

"Are you ok now gorgeous..." Tom whispered and gently kissed her temple. Zendaya nodded and hummed again while she wrapped one of her legs around his waist.
Tom smirked and rested his forehead on hers as they both drifted off to sleep.

"What did I do to deserve you..."

__________
Just write they said. It won't take long. They said.
It is currently 9pm...I started this...at 4pm
Bejdjdjd

Insta: @amhollande
Go follow me I've become more active with my edits and given you guys easy access to suggest things.