34 | Girl

"Where is she!" Tom practically yelled to one of his assistants as he ran down the stairs.
"She's at the hospital now"

"Let's go then! Come on!" Tom yelled through the house, he felt bad treating his staff like this but he couldn't bare the thought of loosing his girl.

They all piled into the car and Toms driver sped through the lights thanks to two police escorts that Toms security provided.
"Did you get any more info on how she's doing?"

"No sorry Sir" Toms assistant whispered and Tom slammed his hand on the car door cursing to himself.
When the group arrive to the hospital Tom jumped out buttoning up his jacket as they reached the door.

"Toby can you ask for her room number please" Tom checked his phone for any incoming messages that he should be aware of. Nothing.

"Sir she's in 208 this nurse will show you" Tony signaled to a nurse beside him and Tom nodded.
"Thank you darling"

"Of course Sir"
Tom and Toby (his assistant) basically ran down the corridor trying to keep up with the nurses fast pace.

When they reached the door Tom asked Toby to just wait outside as he may need a moment.
Toby obeyed and shut the door behind Tom as he walked in.

The sight he was greeted by shattered his heart.
"Hi Darling..." Tom ran over to his wife and embraced her.

"You got here fast..." Zendaya whispered into his neck.
"I'll always do that for my girl..."

Tom knelt beside the Hospital bed watching the heart monitor as the slow beeps echoed through the room.
"Oh sweetheart..."

"Hi dad..."

Zendaya joined Tom by their daughters bed as they tried to comfort her.
"My lord Keala what did you do..." Zendaya smiled when Tom mentioned their daughters name.

"It's not her fault Tom she kind of just collapsed..." Zendaya looped her arm through Toms and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Do you feel sick?"

Keala nodded slowly.
"I can't move...my chest hurts"
She started to cry and Zendaya got up to comfort her by pushing her hair out of her face.

"Mom it hurts..." Keala grabbed Zendayas wrist as she comforted her.
"I know sweetheart I know we're just waiting for the results ok..."

Tom held back tears as he watched his wife comfort their 6 year old daughter in a hospital bed. Something a father should never have to see.

Tom walked over and wrapped one arm around Zendaya and held his daughters hand with the other.
"People were talking about you at school today dad..." Kealas tone dramatically changed which caught the couples attention.

"Oh yeah what were they saying?" Tom sat on the edge of the bed looking into his daughters eyes.
"Apparently Andrew told Michelle who told peter who told me that Stacey's mom has a crush on you"

Tom and Zendaya laughed.
"But I don't believe Peter he's a loser"
"Keala that's not nice! I'm sure Peter is great" Tom glared at Zendaya who shrugged and mouthed, 'she hasn't seen the movie'

"No he punched Andrew so now I don't like him"
Keala folded her arms and pouted.
Tom smiled again at his daughter, he loved that she was completely oblivious to the marvel movies but she managed to end up with them all at her school.

"And why did Peter punch Andrew?" Zendaya joined in the conversation, trying to keep it going not only to distract Keala from the pain but also because it was hilarious.

"Because Andrew likes Michelle but so does Peter so he punched him" Keala said ever so innocently, however Tom and Zendaya tried to hold back their laughter.