85 | Break P2

i can't tell if people wanted this or not lol
>:)

The rain poured down in sync with Zendayas tears as she stumbled up Toms staircase, collapsing on the handrail. She held her head as her vision blurred and spun, before hurling over the side into the garden.

"Thomas!" she half yelled half choked as her clothing stuck to her thinner than normal frame, "th-" She threw up again, all over her self and the steps.

Zendaya was drunk.

She never felt this before so the experience was new and foreign, the clueless girl dragged herself up the slippery hand rail until she reached the intercom on Toms house.

"Who is it?" The groggy voice mumbled back at her.
"Tom it's me, please open" Zendaya puffed, the water streaming down her face, drenching her completely. As soon as her hands fell off the buzzer she heard footsteps bolting down the stair case towards the front door.

The large door opened and Tom looked down to see his ex girlfriend, collapsed and barely conscious.
"Are you insane?!" He yelled and she flinched, bringing her hands up to her scarred face.

"Z...are you ok?" Tom squatted beside her, she was almost unrecognisable, mascara smeared down her face, her hair soaked and her clothes covered with vomit.

Zendaya shook her head and reached for his hand, to this he reluctantly picked her up and carried her directly to his bath. 

"I didn't cheat on you Thomas...the photos..it was just a hug I swear on my li-" Zendaya threw up again and Tom quickly turned on the tap, slowly peeling of her layers as the warm water enclosed around her.

"How can I believe you..." he sighed, remembering what he saw with Zendayas new co-star Jacob, their 'cozy' photographs.
"I dont know how to prove it to you...Just believe me" she sighed as Tom stared into her eyes. They were red and bloodshot with remains of eye makeup smudged in her waterline.

Tom took a cloth and wiped away the vomit.
"Ok..." he sighed, he wanted nothing more than to reunite with Z, she was the love of his life and he could not imagine any more time apart from her. It had only been a few days since their largest fight and Zendaya had been calling, texting and apologising since, even the press took the photos down.

Zendaya closed her eyes and rested her head into Toms hand.
"Do you believe me..." She whimpered, keeping her eyes glued shut, "do you forgive me?".
"Yeah Z I do..." Tom smiled sympathetically and tied her hair up and washed the rest of her body before picking her up and drying her off.

Tom knew that Zendaya was close to black out drunk and therefore it was almost impossible to lie well. So he forgave her, slowly. It would take months to fully regain his trust but he was willing to take the time.

Tom took out a crop top and shorts for Zendaya to wear from the clothes she refused to collect. Before she could say no he scooped her up and placed her gently in his bed, then prepared a hangover kit.

After Zendaya had two cups of water and an Advil Tom lay beside her and stroked the side of her face gently, watching her drift in and out of sleep.
She was sobering up very slowly so Tom trusted her more and more with every story that made sense, drunk or sober.

Tom looped her leg around his waist and held her close to him, wrapping his arms around her lower back.
"I'm sorry.." she cried into his chest softly.
"It's ok Zendaya Im glad you're safe.."

Tom traced patterns up and down her back until her breathing steadied and her eyes closed.

"I love you..."