56 | The cursed stunt

More happy shots coming soon I swear I have a list of things to write 😂
_____

Zendaya woke to music blaring through her trailer.
She looked up to see Tom spinning around with his arms above his head, phone in hand blasting the avengers theme song.

"Tom what...why?" Zendaya groaned as Tom jumped in circles.
"Today's the day! Your becoming an avenger GET UP!" Tom grabbed the blanket off Zendayas bed and she circled up in a ball groaning.

"Fuck off Thomas!" Zendaya covered her head with a pillow as Tom increased the volume on his phone.
"Get. Up!" Tom grabbed Zendayas arm and tried to pull her out of bed but she held onto the side.

"No! I don't wanna go!" Zendaya cried as Tom picked her up on his shoulder.

"What are you gonna wear let's see..." Tom opened Zendayas closet with one hand as she hit his back trying to get down.

"Thomas! You asshat put me down!" Zendaya tried to kick him in the legs but he ignored her.
"Tell me what you're going to wear today first"

"I can't see Tom" Zendaya chuckled as Tom spun around so she could see her closet.
Zendaya leaned over and grabbed out a pair of leggings and a loose shirt.

She threw them over her shoulder onto her bed and without warning Tom put her down.
She yelped as her feet hit the ground but eventually relaxed into Toms embrace.

Zendaya eventually found Toms hand and swiped his phone, switching off the music before throwing it on her bed.
"Hey-" Zendaya interrupted Tom by pulling him in for a kiss.

They both smiled before pulling away.
"I'm doing one stunt Tom. One" Zendaya smiled and grabbed her clothes, heading into the bathroom.

Tom tried to follow her but she shut the door before he could come in.
"Nope. Not today" Zendaya sung, "wait shit I forgot...Tom!" Zendaya called out to him.

"That's my name."
"Can you grab me a sports bra please. Top draw on the left"
"Sure thing" Tom grabbed one and tried the door to the bathroom to find that it was still locked.

"Room service!" Tom smiled as the door clicked and Zendayas hand popped out.
"Tom hand it over" Zendaya opened and closed her hand a few times before Tom gave her the bra.

"Thank you" Zendaya disappeared again behind the door.

-

After around 10 minutes of Zendaya getting ready and Tom acting way to over excited they finally left the trailer.

Winter mornings in London were not all that great so Zendaya had quickly swiped a large puffy jacket and a scarf and huddled close to tom as they walked to the stunt building.

Zendaya had her right arm looped through Toms left and her left hand on his arm. As they approached the glass doors the couple waved to the large group of fans out the front before finally entering the warm building.