59 | War

"Zendaya check Toms Instagram story" Darnell screamed as he ran down the hallway.
"Why the rush?" Zendaya took another sip of her coffee.
"We can't go back to the trailer park yet," Darnell puffed, "check his story"

Zendaya opened Instagram and pressed on Toms story. She almost cried of laughter at what she saw.

"Hey guys so it's our first week of shooting here at the far from home set and I decided to have some fun with the cast so I bought these bad boys" Tom switched the camera to 8 nerf guns lined up on the table.

"So I have started a war. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this..." Zendaya laughed at the video and almost on cue Laura and Tony came running in with four nerf guns and a note.

"So Zendaya, Laura, Darnell everyone I know you're watching this so. We are going to crush you. Have fun" Harrison and Jacob were behind Tom.

Zendaya took the note from Laura and read it out.
"At 4:30 the holy trinity is going to start a war be ready... love Tom" Zendaya rolled her eyes and took a nerf gun from Tony, "he realises that we have 4 and he has 3?"

Laura, Tony and Darnell all smirked.
"Let's crush em"

-

It was currently 4:26 and Zendayas team were all huddled behind a trailer.
"Tony I can see your leg mate!" Tom yelled, "it's not 4:30 yet we need to discuss rules"

Zendaya rolled her eyes and stepped out from behind the trailer followed by the rest of her team.
"Thomas."

"Zendiya" Tom squinted his eyes, "Alright rules, if you're shot in a limb you can't use it if you're shot in the torso or the head your out"
"You realise we have a huge advantage right?" Zendaya gestured to Laura, Darnell and Tony.

Tom laughed.
"Oh darling we haven't bought our advantage in yet"

Zendaya cocked her head to one side.
"Your advantage? What would that be"
"Well, Z. You see...wait I don't know how to intimidate you..."

"Oh my god Tom just introduce me..." Zendayas eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open when she saw who walked up to them.

"Wait...Wait...no that's unfair you can't..." Tony stuttered.
"What's your name kid?"
"T-tony..."

"Cute me too. Well it's 4:30 let's do this" Robert Downey Junior quickly shot Tony in the arm and Zendaya and the rest of them bolted.

They ran around to the back of the trailer park and crouched behind some boxes.
"Ok guys we need a plan..." Laura whispered.

"Ok Laura, Tony stick together shoot their backs. Darnell and I will find the others" Zendaya grabbed her gun and ran over behind another trailer.

Laura and Tony made a run for it and Zendaya watched as they ran down the middle. She face palmed.

She heard a yelp and saw Laura face to face with Harrison.
"Laura"
"Haz...Tony now!"

Tony quickly shot Harrison in the back and he threw his arms up in anger.
"This is why you don't - JACOB!" Laura turned to see Jacob holding his gun out.

Tony quickly bolted but Robert appeared out of nowhere and shot him in the chest.
"Why!" He screamed.

Toms team bolted and Laura threw her and Tony's guns at Zendaya and Darnell before running off to sit with Harrison and Tony.

"Two verses three Zendaya you're fucked now!" She heard Tom yell.

"Like I'm ever going to get fucked by you" Zendaya mumbled and grabbed the guns before loading them.
"What did you say?" Darnell looked at her confused.
"That came out wrong. Just shoot them"

Zendaya spotted Jacob and he spotted them.
She quickly shot him in the chest and he 'fell to the ground' gasping.
Zendaya laughed.

"It's even now Tom!" Darnell yelled.

Zendaya and Darnell made a run for it only to be quickly stopped by Tom.
"Fuck..." Darnell muttered as Tom pulled the trigger. Shooting Darnell in the stomach.

"Bye Darnell" Tom waved as Darnell walked over to where Haz was sitting, "hello Zendaya"

Zendaya smirked.
"How dare you shoot my best friend..." she teased stepping closer to him, "why can't I be on your team?" Zendaya poked Tom in the shoulder with her gun.

Tom smirked.
"I wanted to get back at you" he whispered, their faces so close Zendaya could feel Toms breath.

"By shooting me with a nerf gun? Try harder tom"

"Drop your weapon love"
"Never..."
Zendaya grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips onto hers. Tom smirked and pinned her against the trailer wall.

Zendaya felt Tom squeezing her hip with his hand as they made out, she moaned as he pulled one of her legs up to wrap around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

Zendaya could feel tom against her and it took everything in her power not to drop the guns and go back to her trailer. She was actually surprised he hadn't shot her yet.

For a moment Zendaya forgot they were supposed to be shooting each other. Tom kept squeezing under Zendayas upper thigh as they kissed. Zendaya thought she was going to melt.

Tom always did this. Always knew exactly what to do to her to make her weak at the knees. Zendaya let out a sharp gasp against his lips and dropped one of her guns as Tom suddenly moved his hand up.

"Oh my god Tom why do you do this now..." Zendaya moaned happy they were behind a trailer as Tom hand moved from her lips to her neck, "why are you - oh my god - doing this...now...tom..."

"Why not? Am I not allowed to make out with my girlfriend?" Tom interrupted Zendayas moan with a kiss pushing her further into the wall.
"Not here...not...now..." Zendaya couldn't take this anymore. She felt like she was going to explode.

"Eh hem" Tom and Zendaya froze and moved their heads to see Robert, arms folded looking at them, "is this Romeo and Juliet?"

Zendaya snapped out of her daze and didn't hesitate to quickly shoot Robert in the chest.
Zendayas leg was still wrapped around Tom and he laughed. Tom was about to go back to Zendaya but she had a gun to his heart.

"Really?" Tom scoffed.
Zendaya kissed him as she fired the gun.
She pulled away smirking.

"I win."

Tom stood there in awe before yelling.
"That was my plan!"

Zendaya gasped and pulled away from Tom, playfully shoving him.
"You were going to makeout with me and then shoot me in the heart!"

"Ok it sounds bad when you put it like that..." Tom put his hands up in defence, "but you did the same thing!"

"Yeah ok...but my team won so now YOU can get fucked!" Zendaya laughed and spun around in circles.
"Hope so..." Tom mumbled and Zendaya kicked him in the shin as the others made their way over.

"I really hope that doesn't mean what I think it does!" Darnell yelled.
Zendaya smiled at Tom.

"Ok fine you win. THIS TIME!"
Zendaya squealed and her team jumped around in a circle screaming we are the champions.

Tom smiled at Zendaya while she celebrated.
She noticed him smiling at her and walked over.
"Why didn't you shoot me first?" Zendaya smirked leaning her arm on his shoulder.

"I was enjoying that" Tom looked over at her and Zendaya smiled back. She yelped as Tom grabbed her by the waist so her could kiss her again.

"For god sake do you know how that play ends you two!" Robert yelled.