53 | Camp Day 3

Zendaya woke up alone. She groaned and rolled over to look at the time.
10:56 am
"Holy shit..." Zendaya threw off the covers but quickly grabbed them back again when she saw she was only in her underwear, "oh lord".

She facepalmed half smiling laying back down in her bed, remembering what happened last night. 
"Thomas you are going to be the death of me" Zendaya hopped out of bed and grabbed one of Toms t-shirts and her Adidas shorts. She put them on and tied her hair back into a low ponytail before going out into the kitchen.

"Zendaya nice of you to - Jacob stop - join us!" Darnell dusted some flour of his shoulder.
"What is going on here...?" Zendaya rubbed her head, "Jacob why are you covered in flour?"
"They are trying to make pancakes," Zendaya smiled as a pair of arms wrapped around her torso, "as you can see it's not working out..."

Tom picked Zendaya up and spun her around in circles.
"Tom put me down!" Zendaya shrieked as Tom finally put her down. He spun her around to face him still keeping his arms tightly wrapped around her.
"Goodmorning" Tom kissed her forehead before resting his forehead on hers.
"Ow.." Tom quickly pulled away and looked at Zendaya who groaned and rested her head on his shoulder.

"You ok love...?" Tom swayed them side to side.
"Headache..." Zendaya groaned and buried her face in his neck. Tom smirked and kissed her temple.
"Sorry, that was probably my fault..." Tom whispered in Zendaya's ear causing her to shudder, Tom noticed this and pulled her closer, smirking.

"You guys are disgusting" Harrison grabbed his cup of tea and plonked down at the table. Tom rolled his eyes, "Yo Jacob are the pancakes ready yet?"
"Yes," Jacob turned around holding two massive stacks of pancakes, "behold...your breakfast!"

"Holy shit Jacob that's huge" Harrison gawked at the pancakes.
"That's what she said" Tom sat down next to Zendaya.
"Thomas!" The whole table yelled, Zendaya kicked his shin.

"Anyways! Whats the plan for today team" Tony said grabbing two pancakes.
"Well its raining so...we can't exactly go to the beach"
"Let's just run around in the rain!" Jacob said everyone looked at him.

"Or we could stay in and just I don't know play board games?" Laura whispered.
"That's actually a really good idea! I saw UNO under our bed" Zendaya piped up.
"How did you see under your bed?" Darnell narrowed his eyes at Zendaya.

"I kicked my phone under..." Zendaya lied.
"Mhm, ok well this game could destroy you two so..." Darnell pointed at Tom and Zendaya with a fork.
"Oh please" Zendaya scoffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Im a boss at UNO"
"You're going down love..." Tom winked.

After they finished breakfast the squad sat in a circle on the ground as Tony dealt the cards. Zendaya sat between Tom and Darnell leaning against the couch.
"Disclaimer: No relationships will be harmed in this game! I don't hold any responsibility!" Darnell yelled and everyone laughed as Laura placed the first card.

After around 10 minutes of playing Harrison had three cards left, Tony on 6, Laura on 5, Darnell had 3, Jacob had too many to count and Tom and Zendaya were both on 2.
It was Toms turn and he looked at the deck than at his cards then at Zendaya. 
"I love you Z but I gotta do this..."

"No! No tom don't no Im so close to winning!" Zendaya yelled and tried to snatch the cards away from him but Tom put her in a headlock slamming the +4 card down and screamed.
"UNO! New colour is yellow"
"No I hate you!" Zendaya screamed and thrashed around pinning Tom to the ground hitting his chest.