39 | Hotel Bed

Slightly mature
Zendaya greeted the SpiderMan cast in the hotel foyer.
She quickly embraced all of them before they all walked to the front desk where Jon got their room keys.

"Ok Tom Zendaya you are 311"
"Aw what I thought I was with Harrison!"
Tom whined and Zendaya laughed rolling her eyes.

"Nope you two have an interview early tomorrow it's easier if you're in the same spot" Jon handed them their room key before shooting them off.

Tom and Zendaya got in the elevator and stood their in silence for a bit.
"This won't be weird right?" Tom looked over at Zendaya.

"Nah I'm cool with it. It's only two nights anyway" Zendaya shrugged as the doors opened.
The pair walked through the hall until they found their room.

Tom tapped the key against a black box and unlocked the door holding it open for Zendaya.
"Ooh this is ni—oh...um" Tom followed Zendaya into the room glancing at the white walls and high ceilings.

"Oh..." his eyes rested on the King sized bed in the middle. The only bed.
"Crap...um I'll ask for a single..." Zendaya whipped over to the phone as Tom set their bags down.

He could hear Zendaya talking in the other room.
"Oh...ok...ok...it's alright...ok thank you...bye"
She walked in and sat on the bed beside Tom.

"They have no beds left and the only rooms left are doubles..." Zendaya sighed.
"It's ok I don't snore" Tom laughed.

"What's the time" Zendaya glanced over at him before picking her pyjamas out of her suitcase.
"11:56pm" Tom sighed.
"Alright I'm gonna have a shower...don't take up all of the bed!" Tom laughed as Zendaya walked into the bathroom.

Tom looked around thinking about what to do. He could offer to sleep on the floor but she would refuse.
"Stop it Tom it's not that bad..." he whispered.

Tom eventually grew tired and got himself ready for bed laying down on the surprisingly comfortable mattress, pulling the blanket up over him.

He lay there for a while listening to the shower running and Zendayas soft humming. He fiddled with his shorts before thinking it was weird that he was shirtless.

He heard the shower stop and he was contemplating putting a shirt on before Zendaya saw him. She had seen him shirtless before, the whole cast has. But he just thought it would be weird since they were...sleeping together.

Tom quickly jumped up and pulled a shirt from his suitcase.
He heard the door click open and he yanked the shirt over his head.
"You good?" Zendaya laughed.

"Yeah just getting ready for bed" Tom laughed back pulling the rest of the fabric over his torso.
"I thought you hated sleeping in a shirt?" Zendaya rocked her head to one side.

"I...do...I just thought it would be weird" Tom whispered.
"Tom that's sweet but honestly I don't care" She laughed laying down in the bed.

Tom smiled and waited a few seconds before taking the shirt back off, laying on the other side of the bed.

He looked over at Zendaya who was scrolling through Instagram on her side.
"Haha look at this" she rolled over so her shoulder was resting on Toms.