18 | Secrets

Suggested by tomxdaya tysm I thought this was really cute 💕💕
_____________________

"Daya!" Tom yelled from the living room as he got his jacket down from the shelf, "you coming!"

"Yeah give me a sec!" Tom heard Zendaya drop something and shatter in the bathroom, "shit"

"You ok?" Tom paused and turned around. No answer, "Daya?"
Tom left the shelf and headed straight for the bathroom. He knocked on the door.

"Darling tell me you're alright please..."
Still no answer. Tom began to worry now.
Tom opened the door to see Zendaya crouched on the floor cleaning up some glass.

"Oh sweetheart..." Tom sighed.
"Sorry..."
"Hey no it's ok....it was an accident..." Tom crouched down in front of her and helped clean up the glass.
"Are you hurt..." Tom looked at her searching for any signs of bleeding.

Zendaya shook her head still looking down at the shattered glass.
Tom sighed and put a hand on her face bringing her up to face him.

"Why are you crying..." Tom wiped away one of Zendayas tears, "I'll clean it up Z you go get ready..."
Zendaya nodded and and they both stood up. Tom embraced her rubbing the back of her head before Zendaya broke away leaving the bathroom.

Tom quickly grabbed all the glass and put it in the bin. He could hear Zendayas muffled crying from his bedroom and he poked his head out the door.

She was sitting hunched over on the side of the bed crying. Tom switched the bathroom light off and walked over to her.

"Sweetheart its ok..." Tom sat beside Zendaya and placed an arm around her shoulders, "it's ok..."

Tom kissed her head and swayed them both side to side as Zendaya wiped away her remaining tears.
"Still up for this movie night..."

"I think the others would be suspicious if we both don't go...." Zendaya looked up at him.
Tom and Zendaya were a secret. Literally no one knew except for Noon and Tessa who had...walked in...a couple of times.

None of the crew knew, not even their parents, and definitely not the public.
The pair had been dating for around 3 months now and managed to shut down the rumours that were actually true.

Every Saturday the main cast would watch a movie together to get them inspired for Homecoming. Last week it was held in Toms trailer which was a struggle as they had hide all of Zendayas spare clothes.

This week it's at Jacobs and they are all watching The Breakfast Club which was one of Toms all time favourite movies so Zendaya didn't want to mess it up for him.

"I better get going then...see you there..."
Zendaya stood up and walked to the door and Tom followed.

"Text me when your halfway so I can leave" Tom laughed.
"I hate doing this..." Zendaya sighed resting her forehead on Toms shoulder.

Tom grabbed both of her hands.
"Me too..." Zendaya looked back at him and smiled, "You ok now..." Tom whispered.

She nodded and gave him a quick kiss and a weak smile before Tom handed her her jacket and she left.
As Zendaya was walking down the stairs she saw Laura walking down the path looking at her phone.