13 | Tease

Tom and Zendaya sat cuddled up on the bed watching YouTube videos.

One of Zendayas legs was resting over Toms as she pressed her stomach into his side.
Tom had his arm looped around Zendayas shoulders and held the phone in the other.
"Watch this one it's hilarious!" Zendaya pointed at a video on Toms phone screen.

"No wait Marvel vines!" Tom gasped
"I swear you have seen every. Single. Infinity War vine compilation!"
"No not this one it looks new!"

Zendaya groaned as Tom clicked the video. It started playing a bunch of vines that they have already seen.
Zendaya eventually relaxed and laughed at a few Spider-Man related ones.

"Oh no that's mean!" Zendaya yelled at the phone screen as they showed a boy saying, 'I don't feel so good' labeling him as Peter.

Tom laughed and kissed the top of her head.
Another vine came on with two people dancing.
"Oh my god we should recreate this!" Zendaya jumped up and straddled Tom.

He groaned.
"No I was comfortable!"
"Tom come on it would be fun!"
She grabbed his hands and shook them.
"Fine only because I love you"

"Yay!"

He groaned again and picked her up getting them both off the bed.
"Ok so like-"
"Wait I'm filming this!" Zendaya quickly set up her phone and pressed record.

"So cross your hands at your knees..."
"Then..wait what..."

"Oh like this!" Zendaya does the dance and Tom starts to follow along.
"Got it ok!" Tom jumps on the spot and points at the camera.

"Ok music!"
Tom pressed play on the music and the two began to dance. Zendaya caught a glimpse of Tom on her phone screen and she started to laugh.

He laughed along and tried to do the dance faster but fell over. He fell back onto the bed and held his stomach as it hurt from laughing too much.
"Don't laugh at me" he squealed grabbing Zendayas arms pulling her down with him.

"No!" She laughed landing on top of him.
"No get off!" She started laughing as Tom began to tickle her sides, "Thomas stop!"

They were both laughing now and Zendaya was trying to escape Toms grasp.
He noticed this and flipped them both over so he had her pinned to the bed squealing with laughter.

"I swear to god!" He wouldn't stop, "tom!" She laughed wriggling underneath him.
"tom I cant breath" she puffed, "I can't breath"

Tom stopped for a bit hovering just above her as she caught her breath.
Tom leaned down and kissed her gently still pinning one of her wrists to the bed.

They pulled away smiling at eachother.
"You're an ass..." she whispered, just centimetres away from his lips.

"I know..." he grabbed the side of her face and smashed his lips into hers he began to work his way down her neck feeling Zendaya squeeze his hand.

She moaned and put a hand in Toms curly hair gently tugging it everytime he touched her.

"Oh my god..." Zendaya whispered and Tom kept going, "no tom!"
She pushed him off her so her was hovering again.

"What...Sorry did I do something..." Zendaya traced his jawline with her finger.

"No..." he was about to go back when she placed a finger over his lips, "the video is still on..."

"Oh!" Tom laughed leaning down to kiss her quickly before getting off and switching the video off.

No one knows what happened from there.