97 | RED Carpet

PART TWO TO 'YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME'

MATURE

why do i write this stuff- play the song when ❤️ comes up :) *wear headphones*

song: I see red - Everyone Loves an Outlaw

---------

"So you and Naomi have been together for how long?" Zendaya glanced over at Tom whose eyes were locked on the movie infront of them.
"Just over two years" He whispered, his eyes trailing over to where Naomi was sitting, she was absent. Tom assumed she had left the premiere and he didn't want to but he felt relieved and finally at peace.
"Wow and you're already engaged" Zendaya took and handful of popcorn and giggled at his confused expression, she tossed a piece at his face and he caught it in his mouth laughing to himself, "I'm not judging just shocked".
"I think shes a gold digger" Tom immediately regretted his words, wondering why he was even talking to Zendaya about this in the first place, "I mean-", she just laughed in response. No judgment. Something Tom had not experienced in a long time.

❤️

The movie began to wrap up and Tom bent down to grab his phone and wallet, he didn't even notice himself admiring Zendaya. Her long tanned legs contrasted with a red sequined dress.

"Eye's up Mr Bond" She poked his cheek and the blush matched the shade of Zendaya's dress, "Are you blushing?" She giggled and Tom covered his face

"I-" He looked back at her. Zendaya smiled, her teeth biting her bottom lip gently. She leaned forward leaning her chin on her hand, centimeters from his face. Everyone else had left the cinema at that point and the large screen was casting a red aura across the pairs skin, playing the credit song in the background.

I'd just forgive and forget...no.

"Tell me the truth Thomas" she whispered, "you're blushing bright red".

So cold...

Tom adjusted his pants and glanced around the cinema, before making eye contact with the girl beside him, "What are you going to do about it" He looked down at her lips and back up into her eyes, smirking to himself, completely ignoring the ring on his finger. Naomi crossed his mind for a split second before he blocked out the two timing, cheap, lying, wannabe. He remembered what he and Zendaya did years ago, thinking he would be a fool if he let this opportunity go.

I see red!

He didn't even think twice before smashing his lips into Zendayas. Their mouths collided and he lifted the arm rest between them, pushing Zendaya backwards into the seat. "You've gotten stronger" She breathed, her lips brushing against his.
"Are you complaining?" He panted back to her and she shook her head, "good".

A gun to your head...

They continued like that for awhile, Zendayas leg wrapped around Toms as she pulled on his tie, their lips dancing across each other. Tom groaned into the kiss as she pulled on his hair begging him for more, so he did. He quickly pulled Zendaya's dress up kissed down her chest. She moaned as he left a love bite on her shoulder.

Now all I see is red..red...red

Zendayas hands grabbed Toms collar and pulled him back up to face her, her dressed bunched up by her waist. "Are you sure you want to do this" Tom looked at her but she had already discarded his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. The black shirt draped over his shoulders as Zendaya ran her hands down Toms chest, reaching his pants and looking back up at him.
"I miss this" he smiled at her and kissed her gently as she undid his pants.
"Not so gentle now Sir" She giggled and Tom scoffed.
"You've changed" he pushed into her watching her facial expression change immediately.
"Tom-"
"Shh" he kissed her lips as he moved his hips slowly. Resting his forehead against hers Tom watched Zendaya's eyes roll back into her head. The red light made every one of her features stand out and Tom was in awe. He began to move a little faster, quickly clamping a hand over Zendaya's mouth. She moved his hand and pulled his hair so they would be closer.

I see red...

Tom returned the kiss and pinned her hand above her head. Zendayas remaining hand clawed down Toms back and under his shirt. Tom groaned once again and began to move faster feeling Zendaya's lips part more and more against his. She let out a small noise pursing her lips together and closing her eyes.

A gun to your head...

"Tom!" she was digging her nails into his back as he moved faster and faster, arching so his head was against her neck. He listened to her begging and moaning which only turned him on more, urging him to keep going. Tom got back up, looping one of his arms under Zendaya's knee bringing it up so he would have a better angle, which he did.

There won't be no trial...

Zendaya ran her hand through Toms hair, wiping some sweat off his forehead before her hand fell back beside her as she moaned. With that final moan Tom groaned and released inside of her, he gasped and quickly pulled out watching Zendaya's face relax, her legs shaking slightly.
"Sorry-"

❤️

"It's fine I've got an IUD" she giggled and sat up, pulling her dress back down. Tom sat back on the seat beside them, his chest rising and falling as he quickly did his pants back up.

To his surprise, Zendaya swung her leg over his lap and straddled him, careful not to grind down. She kissed him gently, "Not thinking about Naomi now are you?" She pushed his hair back and smiled at his flushed face.
"Not once" He responded and kissed her hand, "how are you still horny".
"I didn't finish" She shrugged and Tom furrowed his brow.

He leaned forward and whispered, "Come to my house tonight and you will".
Zendaya bit her lip and smiled, "It's a deal".

LOL

pls gimme suggestions i need it