Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones

Her eyes remained close, sitting on her office chair calmly with poise, allowing anyone who could pass by her office to see her beauty that was beyond compare.

The day was simply a hectic one, however she was thankful that everything seemed to have gone smoothly at the end of the day.

Opening her eyes once more, Lalisa Manoban watched as the sun slowly started setting. She could see the beautiful sun and clouds from her top-floor office's glass walls.

"Until when are you staying in Italy?" she asked the person who she was talking to on the phone that laid on her table.

"3 more days I believe. How are you holding up there? Any headaches lately?" The deep yet eloquent voice said through the Lisa's phone that was on speaker mode.

"After the one from 2 weeks ago, not really. In all honesty....it's weird. Like shit." Lalisa said with her voice filled with question.

The other person at the end of the line 'hm?' -ed
lightly, and Lisa had expected that the other person was surprised with her cursing. But in actuality, the real reason was that, the way that Lisa had spoken to them sounded awfully a lot like the old Lalisa that they were friends with.

"Language please" she heard the other person lecture. A soft smile upraised on the cuisine heiress' face before she gave a soft apology.

"Going back, what do you mean 'its weird'. Why?"

"The headaches. I don't really understand. After that really painful one a few weeks ago..well...I haven't been getting them...

Actually, funny thing, I started remembering memories when we were maybe..thirteen to fourteen" Lisa confessed before pressing her fingers onto her forehead in stress.

She was in complete distress because she had no idea how her situation came to be.

"No wonder you sounded a lot like your old self. It seems like you're finally getting your memories back" the other person voiced their suspicions from awhile ago.

"I guess so...yet I don't know how. I barely got any progress in the 6 years that i've been going to therapy"

"Was there a change in your usual environment? I mean, most likely that'll happen"

Lisa remained silent, the thought of actively hanging around and doing boxing with the infamous Jeon Jeongguk resurfaced in her head. However, she remained silent about it, she had to be sure first, especially after the memory that she had gotten back from the set of vague memories she had remembered once more.

"So there is..."

Those words had brought her back to reality as she remembered the on-going conversation she still remained to have.

"What is it? A new hobby? A new place? A new love interest?" The person slightly started to input a little teasing on the last word.

A slight frown came upon her forehead as she heard the last few words. She remained to be unsure of what her relationship with him was.

Over the years, she had easily become comfortable with the other elites, however she couldn't help but feel as if it has always been quite difficult to approach Jeongguk.

"Lisa" the other person called her attention once more. Going back to reality, she had sighed heavily before saying, "no...but I did start doing boxing".