La Tremoille Academy

La Tremoílle Academy
An Academy for the rich and the richest of them all as everyone calls it for it had the highest standards of them all too.With extravagant taste comes extravagant school work and hobbies. Oh and don't forget the extravagant students and responsibilities.

Every year is special, for the academy has limited slots. One cannot simply enter just because of their wealth or power. Most of it relies on the student's behaviour and personality. Even their walk is judged the moment they come into the academy for an interview

Slots only range to only a 100 per batch. 25 students per house. 2 heads and 23 house members.

Why one may ask?

The school desires to prioritise each of the student's future. La Tremoille was famous for producing the best of the best students that would rule their respective industries in the future.

So yes. The students who are able to get in the Academy, is lucky especially with the limited slots.

Let's get started.

First the subjects taken by students.

Advanced Physics A and Advanced Physics B. AP A are for the students whose course or future job depends on Physics while for AP B, it's for students who takes Physics as a subject only because they need to take it to pass college.

History is required to be learned since most topics are all about ruling as well as  people who ruled in the hierarchy. They also discuss the problems monarchies had in these majors.

As for the rest of the subjects it's either like History, needed and learned the same for all students while some subjects are like Physics. it's divided into two.

Next up are the Activity Subjects taken
In La Tremoílle Academy, Activity Subjects are considered and are taught like subjects just like its name. All students must take at least 2 of these Activity Subjects. Students are heavily required to have Proper Etiquette and another Activity Subject of their taste.

Example of the few and most known Activity Subjects are

| Horseback riding |
| Car Racing |
| Ballroom Dancing |
| Fencing |
| Proper Etiquette |
| Drama And Arts |
| Dancing |
| Acting |
| Photoshoot Modelling |
| Runway Modelling |
| Luxury Fashion Brand Modelling|
| Luxury Fashion Designing |
| Singing |
| Soap Opera instruments and etc|

After that there are other things Called Activities. Activities are like normal Activities but played and done in a more elegant and poised way.

For example, for Basketball there are the Tremoílle Knights. They are the Varsity players of Basketball

And for the Cheering Squad are the Tremoílle Angels. Basically the top notch cheering group.

And then there are the other things like the Student Council and Extra Curriculars.

After that, there are 4 houses or groups that people are divided into, based on their personalities and Career choices.

The 4 houses are

The Red Phoenix House

The Golden Lion House

The Black Wolf House

The Green Snake House

Each has its own personalities that will be discussed in the future chapters.

Enough about these school houses and activity etc. Let's head to the student rankings.

In the beginning, when a batch starts, they continue  to lack head girls or head boys, however come 1st semester of their 2nd year in the campus, 8 students, 4 boys and 4 girls would be titled as elites.

These 'elites' would also be head girls and head boys to respective houses where students will be sorted to in their 2nd year (sophomore year).

The Elites are not simply chosen out of their wealthy status but is also based on the student's dedication for their future.

An elite must be well rounded with a lot of activity subjects in their profile.

An elite
must stand out from the rest in the way that their very presence can be known since they represent an entire house and batch.

Elites are called royalty in the academy for their excellence in studies and activities, but as all monarchs, they share the heavy burden of leading others whilst remaining to be a proper role model.