Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III

Park Jimin must've been too mesmerised with her to be unable to notice how time had passed by like they were mere seconds.

That the world must've stopped for them but for everyone else it continued on.

All night long, Roseanne Park and Park Jimin could be vouched by everyone to be flirting, stealing glances from each other and subtly holding each other, more than what friends should be doing.

The two would go from talking to people together, to dancing once again and then talking with each other. But they both acted as if they didn't have prior relationships and engagements.

No one spoke anything of it because no one could deny the chemistry between the two. As well as the vibrancy in their faces whenever they were together.

"Chae, remember when we used to dance like this back in Boarding School?"

"I'm gonna laugh thinking about how you got jealous when you thought I was gonna go with someone else, chim"

"Well, in my defense, you didn't really say stuff about your partner to that hall so I assumed you were going alone or you were mad or something"

"Ayaaaa Park Jimin, you were really dense were you? I had thought that since we were basically dating at that time, we'd go together tsk tsk"

"Oh, well I'm sorry for that, angel"

"Now I look like an assertive girl, god help me" she sighs in return as her hands were on his nape, his own were hugging her back as they slow danced.

"It's alright for me, assertive or not, if it's Park Chaeyoung, I'll take it"

Chaeyoung suddenly laughed so beautifully at his comment and right after that the two could only stare at each other, how they've been longing for one another all this time.

While they were holding hand in hand leaving the ball after Rosie said her goodbyes to Jennie and Jisoo as well as the others, the two were walking down the long stair way when Rosie said that she left behind her phone at the table.

Jimin agreed to wait for her, then when he noticed that she wasn't coming back for a while, he decided to head over to the ball room to check on her.

He couldn't find her inside, but he did saw her phone where she told him she accidentally left it at.

He couldn't find her anywhere in the venue, he asked and checked on Jennie who said that she hadn't seen Rosie since the heiress said goodbye to her.

Jisoo had already gone with Seokjin so he couldn't ask any of them where she was.

Until she heard a conversation when he was exiting the entrance of the ball room

"Have you been here the whole time? I thought that you were at your grandfather's burial" her sweet voice said

"I rushed over so that I could go with you" a male replied to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, you could've approached me, have you been waiting all night long?" Rosie said. Jimin was sure that it was her.

So he approached them carefully.

"You seemed to be preoccupied with other things Roseanne" Junhoe replied back with a sad smile.

"Junhoe, you have to understand that-"

"Understand what Rosie? That he's playing with your heart all over again? That he's playing mind games with you cause he knows that you'll fall for him every time?"" Junhoe said.