Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement

Their 'before' story

It had been the year where high societies predetermined elites had turned to five year olds.

Wherein despite their age, poised nature, graceful elegance and sophisticated speaking had been the primary impression others had towards them.

That year and age indeed was the first time that the 'elites' were asked to come together at one event. Beforehand, at most, only two to three at max would come, and now there they were, expected to come together.

The only daughter of the Kims who indulged and lived in fashion couture was already declared as the official Heiress to the Vogue Empire the moment she was able to crawl towards her favourite style when it was presented to her at age 1.

It was inevitable for higher society not to notice the astonishingly and breathtaking facial features and aura that the young girl had brought when she walked inside the room.

She seemed to have held a magnet that enabled her to catch the attention of others and to charm them the moment she went face to face with them.

A demure elegant girl who was charming and sociable was surely sought after by suitors since her early ages, but it seemed to have been passed around to higher society's gossipy ears that the young lady had had her eyes on a certain someone.

The almighty and regal family of the Kims who owned the Ferrari Empire and hosted all of its future heirs as professional racers had birthed a young boy who had an ethereal face since the moment he was born.

Despite the young age, he was known to be a ladies man. Being able to attract countless amounts of females wherever he went regardless of his or their age had given him an infamous title and legacy.

He was proclaimed to be a boy who was charming and easy to talk to and it wasn't a surprise that he caught the heart of the most elegant and sought after heiress.

The two heirs would waltz and dance at balls, no one could really assume if they were forced or not, but it was sure that there was chemistry in them.