Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss

The tunnel like hallways of the Cadwell Building was half dimmed and half bright with light.

The Cadwell Building was infamous for homing the headquarters space of Head Boys of different houses, serving as a quiet area for them to rest, accomplish and to exceed.

The twin building to it was the Oppenheimer Building which consisted of every thing the Cadwell Building had except, it served as the headquarters of the Head Girls.

Walking along the hallway of Cadwell, his footsteps could be heard. Wearing a long black trench coat, along with a black turtleneck top and white dress pants, a pack of cigarettes in hand, his hair was once again black, making him look more sophisticated and mature.

Once he got in, he removed his tench coat and placed it by the rack.

The scarf on his neck he then was slowly loosing up, and once he was in front of the familiar doorway of the Head Boys headquarters, he typed in the code and entered.

"There he is" Seokjin said as he smiled at the Emerald House's Head Boy who had such a ridiculously annoyed expression on his face.

Grasping his scarf and throwing it on the coffee table before sitting on the sofa near it,he sighed in frustration and placed his hands on his face again, his long beautiful hands covering his beauty, as he breathed in and out.

"What's got you all worked up?" The Obsidian House head boy, Park Jimin asked as he came out of the comfort room.

He then showed the cigarette box that was in the middle of his fingers while remanning to have the same position with his other hand on his face.

"You smoke?" Seokjin asked in curiosity as if he shouldn't be shocked by this.

"Nah, one of the emerald boys was caught smoking in the men's lavatory, this guy named Ashton swept in and started saying how it's bad and shit like that while I was listening from away. I wanted to see what he was gonna do at first, and when I realised I had enough of their quarrels, I headed closer to the lavatory entrance..." Vantae explains.

"So? Hasn't that already happened in the Golden House Lavatory? Jeongguk didn't really get shit for that, right guk?" Jimin asked the Golden Head Boy who was currently entering the Headquarters.

"Yeah, they didn't do anything except put those kids in probation and suspension man" Jeongguk says as he was removing his matching gloves and scarf and laying it on the clothes rack, along with his coat.

"That's not what I'm worried about" Vantae continues.

The boys then started to huddle up and some sat on the other sofas to listen what was happening to their friend.

"When I got closer, it just so happened that Jennie was passing by to get something from the Emerald House Headquarters and as she was passing by, she smelled the cigarettes and before I could say anything, that Ashton kid was already telling her stuff, blabbing his mouth away"

The rest of the boys started laughing but when they noticed that the Racer wasn't in the same mood as them, they started,

"Oh shit, is it because Jen is strict with those things?" Seokjin says.

"I don't get what's the problem? It's not like you did it right? You didn't know anyway and you were already on your way to confront them" Jimin says.

"The thing is, that whole shit show that that Ashton did made him get on the good side of the one Emerald Head Girl, so the bastard took it as a chance to ask her out to the ball" Vantae explains to his friends.