Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV

As the others left Jimin  and Rosé in the bathroom, with Rosé dozing off in her hot tub and Jimin watching her relax, the rest of them had their own things to do.

Lisa saw her best friend crying for the love of her life, accepting all the pain she has to go through seeing him with another gal, She was indeed strong.

She, Lisa Manoban, Asia's Famous It Girl, had gone out to a dozens of dates after her huge break up, but no boy can ever compare the way he makes her feel.

The way his touch collided with her skin, sending sweet shivers to her, making her believe that nothing was ever wrong in the world.

As she saw from the corner of the door, her two friends love each other so much but has to part their ways. She saw how Jimin passionately kissed her friend's forehead and it made her heart ache for the two.

She remembered when before her two friends became lovers, Rosie was always known as the famous perfect good girl and everyone just loved her, until some girl from England showed up and tried to ruin her reputation because she wanted to take Rosie's place, so Jimin had to take the matters to his own hands, and the fact that Jennie, Manhattan's Most Prestigious School's Queen B has heard about it, both Jimin and Jennie had to make sure they made the girl go run off to England.

They were just so perfect for each other, that she just knew that they were meant to be with each, as if they were chosen to be with each other.

She inhaled a heavy sigh as Lisa took her purse and stepped on her heals she headed for the door, leaving all the others in the room, she went straight to the elevator.

Once she went inside the elevator, pressing the highest floor level to the rooftop, the door almost closing, a swift movement of someone's body had crazily jumped inside the elevator before it closed, the person's wild movement creating a little shake.

She looked at him, his signature brown hair was still perfectly styled, she was confused as to why he had just suddenly decided to go somewhere too.

'none of my business, that's some other girl's business' she thought inside of her head while she was staring at the door darning not to make eye contact.

"What business?" His gentle voice had ringed to her ear, sending shivers down her spine, his effect on her had never changed.

"Nothing, and that is none of your business" Lisa says, not daring to look at him, in the middle of going up, the elevator suddenly makes a huge bump and suddenly it was no longer moving.

"The hell" the two say in unison.

He started pressing the button for the door to open, he was confused, as she started to bang the door screaming for help.

He immersed pressed the button specifically for needing help, a light suddenly lit up, once they saw a phone, they called for the only number available on the phone.

"Hello, Good Evening" a voice says through the phone.

"Hello, Good Evening, this is Jeon Jungkook, I'm stuck at the elevator on the 7th floor, and I'm with another person" He says.

After he declares his name, a different person comes to the line.

"Mr. Jeon?! We're sorry for the inconvenience of the building! We'll make sure to make you get out of there imminently, May I ask who you are with?" The person at the end of the line asks.

"Ms. Lalisa Manoban" he says.

As he hears from the end of the line people panicking and being sent orders.