Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I

Chapter's Theme song: We Won't by Jaymes Young & Phoebe Ryan  - Listen after reading the chapter

- Listen after reading the chapter

"We burn faster than a cigarette in my mouth
I know it hurts, but baby, we can't stop now
Baby, we can't stop now"

As the prodigy of hell ran, his feet blazing with fire with every step that his italian leathered shoes took, his heart skipped a beat.

He felt like his legs were giving up that moment. Especially with the way she looked before the liveness in her eyes died down.

Her body became frail and lost from utter control, almost hitting the ground when someone was able to catch her before her head had hit the cold marble.

And that someone was not him.

A male with a tall stature was just entering the hotel's side entrance. The same entrance that Lalisa was supposedly gonna use to go outside.

Due to his nearer distance, he was able to do something that Jeongguk has never been able to do.

Catch her.

With a relief filled sigh, he neared the male that had caught her, giving thankful words without looking at the man. Jeongguk was too busy looking at Lisa and skimming her body from head to toe as if to check if she had been hurt in anyway.

"Jeongguk?" He heard an all too familiar voice

"Bambam? Shit,-" Jeongguk states, still far too in shock with what had just happened and questions as to why Bambam of all people was in Seoul.

Bambam then looked downwards on the female he had just saved. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion before it raised in surprise.

"Lisa?" He says, before looking back to a pain-filled face owned by Jeon Jeongguk.

"What the hell has happened here in the 10 years I was gone?" Bambam says confusedly before he felt the full weight of Lisa go heavier. She was fully unconscious.

Jeongguk's remained still, as if he could barely move. Not just because of Lisa's condition but with Bambam's question as well. All he could remember were the mass amount of footsteps and heel clicks from behind him.

His friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he heard them say harshly in mixed tones.

"Check her pulse" Jimin orders which Jisoo immediately did.

"Her pulses are slowing down. There's breathing under her nose, her mouth as well but they get deeper and slower each second" Jisoo, despite not being a medical practitioner, was in a family of Hospital owners, making her familiar with it.