Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II

A deeper look to a chandelier, what meets the eye isn't always the truth, though chandeliers are indeed pleasing to the eye, sometimes, the reflection of it causes it to be too bright, causing the eye to blink

A deeper look to a chandelier, what meets the eye isn't always the truth, though chandeliers are indeed pleasing to the eye, sometimes, the reflection of it causes it to be too bright, causing the eye to blink. Hurting the eyes.

Just like humans, they may seem happy, but they could actually be hurt. All humans, either rich or not, in a high position or not, or even if you're a president, you would still make mistakes, due to the fact, that you're human.

All 8 beautiful souls went their separate ways, the four boys entering their room and the other four continuing their plan on going down.

Four pairs of heels were clicking down the hallway heading to the event, loud classical music was playing, the melodic kind. Soft steady beats and rhythmic.

As they were walking down the gala, tall slim tables were spread across the room, filled with glasses of champagne and wine.

Jennie has gone away from the others, walking past by a server who holding a tray of glass with champagne, and slyly getting one, and imminently drinking the whole glass in one go. The taste of the sweet champagne entering her tongue and finally went down her throat. She got another glass and not less than a minute, her glass was already empty, yet she was still fully sober. Never a light drinker.

Earning yet another shot, she looked at everyone, all the girls were flirting with the boys, trying their best to show their cleavages, slowly putting the hems of their dresses a little higher than usual, typical

Earning yet another shot, she looked at everyone, all the girls were flirting with the boys, trying their best to show their cleavages, slowly putting the hems of their dresses a little higher than usual, typical. Only wanting their money.

Learning the truth the hard way, she taught herself, that she will always be one step ahead of others, knowing all their interest and what they came for, and while she looked at the crowd, a presence had appeared behind her.

"Well, a gorgeous lady with a gorgeous figure, why are you lonely?, would you want some company? Or shall we go somewhere else?" The presence had asked, not looking at her face, thinking that he had it all figured out.

"Well, if you could get away from me, I'm sure I'll actually enjoy the party" she replies, drinking another sip from her glass of champagne.

"Come on, you don't want to go with this man?, Don't play hard to get sweetie, I know you're like one of those people, slowly getting inside the event through their bodies, I'll give you more than I normally give" the man behind her says.